15. Imagine Sehun

A REQUEST FOR MY DONGSENG JEANETTE!! (remember this ---> { } is what you or he is thinking)

I looked at him and he looked up at me, he smiled. I smiled back. He was still eating breakfast, I looked down at my food, and ate it little by little.

[Don't know how to explain this to him]

---------------------------Sehun's POV------------------------------

I looked at her, her hands were shaking like she was nervous, I walked up to her and turned her sideways, "What wrong, Jeanette? gwaenchanh-a? (are you okay?" she looked up at me and nodded, I grab her hands, "No, you're not, tell whats wrong, Babe?" I said while reaching my hands up to touch her face. She closed her eyes. She then open them, "Are you sure you won't get mad?" I was so curious, "Well....." she said.

------------------------------Your POV--------------------------------

"Well......" I started to say. "Well...?", Sehun answered back, I looked down, "I can't say it!" He looked at me with worried eyes, "It's Okay." I took a deep breathe and said, "I'm 2 months pregnant........."

------------------------Sehun's POV---------------------------------

"I'm two months pregnat........" she said, my eyes open wide, I looked at her and thought of our lives, we weren't even married yet. I sigh, "Well, I think we should have a abortion........"

-----------------------Your POV--------------------------------------

"Well I think we should have a abortion." I looked at him and my eyes over flow with tears, "Are you saying you don't want a baby?!" he looked at me and then he turned away, [I can't believe this!! I'm so mad at him!!] I looked at him and stood up, "I'm sorry, Sehun but, I can give up our baby." He stood up and looked at me, he was also mad, he yelled at, "FIRST, OF ALL I NEVER WANTED THE BABY!!" My eyes open wide and I turned and went to my other room, I slammed the door.

-------------------Sehun's POV--------------------------------------

I can't believe I yelled at Jeanette, I feel so guilty, I did want the baby, I just panicked and if I tell her now, she won't believe me, I guess I'll leave her alone for a few days, she gonna come out sometimes.

*Three days Later*

{I can't believe it, she is not coming out at all!! I'm worried about her and she's not eating either, what's gonna happen to the baby?!?!}

--------------------Your POV-------------------------------------

It's have been three days, already and my stomach hurts a lot, I threw up a couple of times, but now I decide that in the middle of the night, I'll go to Kris's house.

*11:30 pm*

I packed my things and went to Kris's house, I called him and let him know what happen, he agreed with me and came to pick me up. I walked out of the house and tears started to fall, but I wiped them before Kris can see me, he walked me to the car, and then we drove to his house. We finally got to his house when I got to his house, my stomach started to hurt, I ignored it, and then he took me to a spare room, "Stay here as long as you want." I smiled and nodded, "Thanks Kris." he smiled back and left me in the room, I unpacked my things and went to lay down on the bed, i closed my eyes for a few minutes and then I ran to the bathroom, and started to throw up, and then..................................

--------------------Kris's POV------------------------------------

Since Jeanette is pregnant, I should make something for her to eat, I was done making congee for her and then *BOOM!!* I turned and thought {JEANETTE!!} I ran as fast as I can and when I got to her room, she was on the ground, I picked her up bridal style called Sehun and then we drove to the hospital.

-----------------Sehun'sPOV--------------------------------------

Kris told me that Jeanette went to his house, I felt so hurt and sad, {Maybe letting her stay at Kris's is best for her.} *ring* *ring* I looked at my phone and it was Kris, I sighed and answer ,"Kris - hyung, what do you need." "Jeanette, she fainted and she won't wake up and I'm really scared right now, Hurry and come to the hospital." *dial tone* My eyes were wide open, I grab my keys and started driving. I finally got to the hospital, and saw Kris, I ran up to him, "KRIS - HYUNG!!" he saw me and walked towards me, "Is she alright?" he nodded and pushed me into the room, I saw Jeanette on the hospital bed and I walked up to her.

----------------Your POV--------------------------------------------

I saw Sehun slowly walking towards me and YES! I was still mad at him, "I'm sorry, Jeanette it's just that when you told me that you were pregnant, I just panicked, I did want the baby!! please believe, I did want the baby!!" I started to cry and he hugged me, I turned to hug him too, "NEO, BABO!!! I was gonna abort the baby too, BABO!!" I kept yelling at him and then he shut me up by kissing me, I know he felt guilty, but I'll forgive him!! We had a long kiss, he looked at me and smirked, "Soo, is it a boy or girl?" you blushed at his smirk, "B-B- Boy." He smiled like a happy child, "I thought so?" I blushed and gave him a quick peck on the cheek, he end up staying at the hospital with me, and Kris went home, leaving Sehun and me sometime alone and................................. then I felt the baby kick. :)

Here you go Jeanette!!! I hope you like it!!

PEPS REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE!! GAMSAHABNIDA!!!