65. Imagine D.O

For HIJUNNETTE31!~ sorry for taking so long I hope you like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"JUNNETTE!! WAKE UP!!" 

I heard my dad's voice, trying to wake me up. I groan and got up, walked to my door and opened it. "OK! IM UP!!" 

I stomp in frustration. 

-- At School --

I groan and rubbed my eyes. I bumped into someone, I looked up. "Junny! Morning!" D.O said. I smiled, "Hi! Morning!!" He chuckled. "Tired, I see~" I nodded. He smiled, "Lets get to class?" I nodded and we both walked away. 

--Lunch Time-- 

~ D.O's POV~ 

LUNCH TIME! YES! Time to go look for Junnette, I was walking to her class, when I looked inside she wasn't their...hmmm? I walked to the lunch room but, she wasn't there either. I ran to the rooftop. Not there. To the gym. Not there. I ran to the soccer, football, and basketball field. NOT THERE!  Where could she be... 

I walked to the back of the "D" building and saw Junnette with Kai...what are they doinbg here?..

Next thing, I know. Kai and Junnette...kissed...infront of my own eyes. I felt my heart shatter...then I walked away, and I knew from that moment on....we will never be together...

-- 5 Months Later --

~Junnette's POV~

I had no idea, what happen to Kyungsoo...ever since Kai kissed my that day, we never spoke to each other again. Whenever I try to talk to him, he just pushes me and rolls his eye...

It hurts..to that the one you cherish and love...is acting like this to you..

Why..Kyungsoo..wae..

Today I am going to confront him! I'm tired of being like this and him acting like this, I know this isn;t him. I'm going to finds out what is wrong with him!! 

During, break, I walked to him classroom. I saw him talking to his friends, he was smiling and laughing. Why can't we be like that anymore... I salmmed the door open, to get his attention. Him and his friends looked at me, "Kyungsoo, WE need to talk!" His friends looked at him and he walked towards me, "Ok" 

I'm surprise, he actually wanted to talk, I mean like, yea we did needed to talk..but he wants to talk too...

We walked to the back of the school, I stared at him and he was looking away from me. A few mintues past and their was still silence between us..."If you're not going to talk, I'm leaving." he said, and took a few steps away. "What is wrong with you, Kyungsoo!" I screamed at him, he turned back and lookded at me. "Why are you giving me this act!?" "Why aren't you talking to me!?" "What did I do wrong!?" "TELL ME DO KYUNGSOO! TELL MEE!!" 

By the look on his face, he freaked out a bit. He opened his mouth and then closed it. Tears streams down my cheek and I turned around and wiped them...

"Junnette..." I heard him say my name..

~ D.O's POV ~ 

After, Junnette slammed the door to my classroom and said they WE needed to talk, we ended up at the back of the school where I discovered Kai and Junnette kissing..

She looked at me and I was looking away from her...then silence fell on us. She wasn't saying anything..URG! So I decided to stop the silence, "If you're not going to talk, I'm leaving." I said, and took a few steps away. "What is wrong with you, Kyungsoo!" She screamed at me, he turned back and lookded at me. "Why are you giving me this act!?" "Why aren't you talking to me!?" "What did I do wrong!?" "TELL ME DO KYUNGSOO! TELL MEE!!" 

I was shocked at her, she screamed at me. I wanted to say something back but, I didn't. Then, tears ran down her face, she turned away and wiped her tears.

"Junnette.." I said. 

She turned and looked at me. She sniffled and looked at me. I walked up to her and cupped her cheeks with my hand and smashed my lips on hers. I can feel she was started at first, then she kissed me back. I broke the kiss and she was blushing. How cute! "Why did you kiss Kai?" I asked her. She looked at me, "I-I didn't kiss Kai...wait..YOU SAW!?" "Yea! I came to look for you!" "Well, he kissed me on his own will! I was saving my kiss for YOU! PAB-" She covered her mouth. I looked at her, "B-Bwo?" She blushed. 

I smiled and hugged her. "I love you~" I can feel smile against my chest and she hugged back. "I love you too~" 

And with that I lifted up her face and kissed her. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! JUNNETTE FOR WAITING!!