67. Imagine Kris ^^

This is dedicated to my little dongsaeng Jeannete! Saranghaeyo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--Your Pov--

I went downstairs and made some coffee. As I was waiting, I thought of Kris..urg! why am I still thinking of him..

I still can't believe he left me..for someone else..sigh..whatever forget it..

I grabbed my cup from the cupboard and pour some coffee out..damn..I made enough coffee for two..

I got on my laptop and sat down. I decided to do some online shopping, I was searching through the web and when I went to click on my cart, all I selected were couple clothing..aish..

I decided to go change and go, take a walk. I though on my gray converse, my yoga pant, and my gray shirt that said, "I love me!" (A/N: hahah that is so me!!) I grabbed my phone, and walked out of my house, locked it, and walked to the park. I plugged in my headphones and listen to my music, I kepted my head down, and sighed. I wonder what he is doing right now..

My thoughts were interupted by my phone, I grabbed my phone, answer. "Hello?"

"YAH! JEANETTE!!"

I moved my phone away from my ears, "Bwo? Unni..."

"KRIS IS LEAVING RIGHT NOW TO THE US FOREVER! ARENT YOU GONNA TRY TO STOP HIM!!"

My eyes widen, he's leaving... "No..I'm not, beside he with someone else already..why should I stop him.."

"YAH PABOYA!! HE DOESN'T LIKE HER! CAN'T YOU TELL!?"

"He does...he likes her...or loves her.."

"Jeanette, love is a strong word...he LOVES you more than anyone else. Can't you see how when you laugh, he smiles with joy because all your attention is on him, he loves being with you. You're his motivation to keep moving on, you keep him going. Your laugh, your hands, your voice, your nose, and your eyes..they are everything to him. He loves you more than anything, he would do anything to be together with you. So if you still love him, go get him."

Tears stream down my face, she right...no matter how tired he is, he makes time for me..he worrys about me..no matter how far we are...he does his best to be by me....he....

.

.

.

.

.

HE LOVES ME!

I hanged up and put on my shoes and ran out. I HOPE I MAKE IT ON TIME!!

--Kris Pov--

Jeanette..I miss her so much..

I was forced to marry Yuki..

Jeanette.. I'm sorry, I couldn't do anything to stop this...

I'm sorry

Now I'm leaving forever.....I hope you find someone better...

As I enter the airport, I turned to look a Seoul one more time...I'll miss this place. I'll miss the one I love, all our memories will be in my heart. I'll keep them safe.

I walked to the ticket master, and stopped at the ticket master and as I was about to hand them my ticket..

"KRIS!!"

That voice, I KNOW IT!! I turned and saw Jeanette a few feet away from me, "J-Jeanette.."

--Your Pov--

I ran as fast as I can, I finally reach the airport, I looked around to find him, I ran to the luggage place, he wasn't there. I ran to the ticket master place, and saw his tall figure, his blonde hair, and his broad shoulders. That was him. He was about to give the ticket to the person.

"KRIS!!"

He turned and looked at me, "J-Jeanette.." He said my name, I was so happy! Tears stream down my face, "K-Kris..I-" I was interuppted when Yuki walked to him, "Kris? We have to go.."

NO! HE CAN'T

He looked at her then me, "I'm sorry.." he said. More tears streamed down my face.

As we was about to turn...I spoke up.

"DON'T GO!"

He looked at me, "What.."

"Please...don't go..I know I'm just a normal girl and I can't do much. I'm not rich or famous, but I have a heart for you, my love for you is more than anything. You're my everything, I can't live without you...if you leave, you would have took my heart with you. I can't let you leave because I love you! So please....don't go and stay with me.." I cried. His eyes were wide open and he was crying too.

I smiled and opened my arms, "Come back to me.."

Yuki pushed him, "Go~ I know you love her more than anything."

He ran to me and hugged me. That moment of connection sparked again. I cried in his arms..

I got him back (:

"I love you! SO SO MUCH!" He said while crying, I giggled and smiled. "I love you too!"

I looked at him and wiped his tears with my thumbs, he grabbed my hands and kissed it. He moved closer and I tiped toes and the shock of the kiss, made us both smile~

My prince came back...and I'm never letting go~

----------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS! THIS IS MY LAST IMAGINE!! I HOPED YOU GUYS LOVED IT!! I WILL BE MAKING BTS IMAGINES PLEASE SUPPORT THOSE AS WELL!! THANKS FOR THE 1 MILLION READS!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH!!!