59. Imagine Luhan

For Patch^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hate being the new kid in the school, everyone thinks I'm helpless. Well.....I'M NOT! I CAN HELP MYSELF! Today is the second week of school. People still think I'm helpless.......

--At School--

I was walking to my locker, when I heard shouting.

"PRETTY BOY YOU'RE GONNA DIE TODAY!"

"PLEASE NO PLEASE!"

"KILL HIM!"

My eyes widen and I turned the corner, five guys were ganging up on one guy.

"STOP!!!"

They all stop and looked at me. One of them walked up to me, "You're pretty. Wanna go out on a date with me?" "Sorry, but I don't date assholes." The other boys were chuckling. I smirked and kicked the guy in his 'No No Spot', he fall on the ground and cried in pain. I looked at the other boys, "Who next!?" They all jumped and ran away.

I saw a guy on the ground and I ran to him, "Are you ok!?" He looked at me and nodded, I reached my hand out and he took my hand. I pulled him up. "You're strong for a girl." He told me, I giggled. "I'm Xi Lu Han." "Hi, Luhan. My name is Patch~" He smiled, "You're name suit you. It's cute like you~." I blushed. "Thanks for saving me." I smiled at him, "No Problem. Are you a new student?' He nodded. FINALLY, I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE! I smiled and we walked. 

~~~~~~~~~~

I think I'm falling for Luhan? I AM!? 

"PATCH!!"

I turned and saw Luhan running towards me, "Luhan!" He stopped in front of me, "I made some new friends!!" I was happy for him, but somehow I was sad? "That's great, Luhan." "I'm gonna be eating lunch with them today, i-is that ok?" "Yea, go ahead!" He smiled and hugged me. "THANKS!" then he ran away.......

I was alone again.....I didn't like being alone, but I guess for today I can.......

I walked to the rooftop and ate my lunch......................alone...

~~~~~~~~~

It has been two weeks that Luhan and I haven't talked......... It was different without him.........I was walking to school, when I saw Luhan. I stopped and looked at him, he was laughing and then he saw me. I continued looking at him and he looked at me too. He rolled his eyes and walked away with his friends. 

I looked down and walked to my locker, I put my stuff in and walked away......

H-He.....hates me...

I was walking to the rooftop, the door was open. I slowly ran to the door and saw two figures on the roof.......LUHAN!? and his friend Xiumn........ I guess I should leave them alone....... as I was about to turn...

"I DO LIKE HER!!!!" 

 I paused............wait he likes someone...that girl must be lucky....

"Then why are you leaving her?" 

"Because I know she doesn't like me!"

"Have you ask her, Luhan! Have you asked Patch if she likes you!!" 

My eyes widen.....Luhan....likes me??

"N-No, I'm afraid to be rejected..." 

"Luhan, just ask her~ I'm pretty she would like you too~" 

I was still in shock, I drop my backpack.

"Did  you hear that??" 

"Yea I did, lets check it out." Luhan said. 

---Narrator's POV---

Luhan and Xiumin walked closer to the door, Patch was panicking, she was afraid to move.......

Luhan reached for the door..................

THEN!!!!

---To Be Continued!!!---