38. Imagine D.O

FOR @aiisoo

---D.O's POV-----

I was laying on the floor waiting for Yoo Young, "JAGIYA!!!!!". She didn't answer. "JAGIYA!!!" I went upstairs to check on her and she wasn't there, I went down and checked the kitchen. She wasn't there either. I started to get scared, I called her name and she didn't answer, I looked every where and called her name too. I called her friend, asking her if Yoo Young was there, her friend said no.

Then I felt.................

---Your POV----

I saw my boyfriend trying to look for me, I was hiding from him because I wanted too. He kept calling my name and I didn't answer, he even called my friend. How sweet. I, tip toed down the stairs, and saw him. He was still on the phone, that was my cue, I tip toed towards and jumped on him, "OPPA!!" He screamed and jumped. I laughed still hanging on him, "HAHAHA! YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE!!!" He pouted at me and I jumped off of him. I ran into the living room, and hugged a pillow. He followed me and pulled me onto his lap. He nuzzled into the back of my next and giggle. "Oppa~ That tickles." Just when I said that he pin me to the couch and tickled me.

"Y-YAH!!!!! O-O-OPPA!!! STOP!!!! HAHAHA!!!" He chuckled at me and said, "Say you won't scare me no more, I kept laughing, "I-I CAN'T SAY IT IF YOU K-K-KEEP TICKLING ME!!! HAHAHA!!!!" He stopped and looked at me and I said, 'I won't scare you anymore~" He smiled and hugged me.

"You really scared me you know."

"Oppa~ I'm sorry, I just lonely......"

He cupped my face and I avoided eye contact. He grabbed my chin, forcing for eye contact.

"If you were lonely, you could have came to me."

I replied, "You looked busy."

He smiled and said, "I'm never busy for you, I will always have time for you." I smiled and pecked his lips. He smiled and sat me on his laps again.

We cuddle until the 6:30pm, we laughed and talked, this was a good memory for me. I looked at him, "What?" he said. I smiled and said,

"You really should have saw your face~"

Sorry, for being so late @aiisoo, but I hope you like it!!