16. Imagine Kai

TW: This chapter contains ABUSE/Domestic Violence. If you are in a situation where you are either getting abused or in a domestic violent relationship, please get help and try to break off the relationship. They don't deserve a SECOND chance, they put their hands on you which is not okay! IT IS NEVER OKAY! You need to get far away from them and surround yourself with people who will protect you.

This imagine was a request, it is FICTIONAL.

--

I was working at the cafe, and then I saw Sehun come through the door with Luhan, They were talking and laughing a lot of fan girls were screaming and yelling their names, I took their order and Luhan handed me a note, I looked at him and he left. I went to check out and leave work, I was off for the day, I open the letter, read it, "Kai's mad get home NOW!!", my eyes were wide open and I ran home, when I got home the house was mess, I knew why and I was scared because whenever Kai gets mad, he intends to abuse me and thinks I'm someone else, I didn't know what do, I never leave him because he will change one day. I then walk slowly towards the living room, I didn't see Kai, I felt someone hold my hair and pulled me down, then kicked me. I looked up, it was KAI!! He looked at me with fierce eyes, I was terrified, he helped me up and pushed me and I fell on the couch, he pinned me down really hard, I tried to get out and he bit my neck multiple times, I just screamed and he then let go and slapped me, "SHUT UP!!!!" he pushed me down, and held me by my hair and I started to cry, I now realized he will never change, he kicked me down. My whole body was aching and I kept crying and crying. He held me by wrist and pulled it back and it felt like he twisted my arm.

But I got out of him holding me, I kicked his crouch and he groaned, and I ran to my room and packed my clothes and when I got of my room, he was still on the ground, I hit him pretty hard and then I left. I went to my friend Nixie's house and I told her what happen and she let me stay at her house, "Stay as long as you need, _______." Nixie said, I nodded and started crying. She walked towards me and hugged me and pat my head, I then said, "I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!" Nixie answered back, "If I were you I break up with him, he abused you for too long and you will get kill by him, you know he is bipolar right?" I nodded, "I guess that is the best choice." Nixie showed me to my room and I set my things down, showered, changed my clothes, and went to sleep.

------------------Three Months Later--------------------------

I was so worried about Kai, I hope he is alright, when I told him about our break up he was pretty sad, but he understood,

-----------Flash Back------------------

I stood by the park waiting for him and I felt two arms wrap around my hips, and was swaying me around, I removed his arms from my hips, "Kai, we need to break up......." He looked at me, "Did I do something wrong?" I nodded, and said, "You went bipolar and beat me up, I think the best choice is to break up, I'm sorry Kai, I really thought you changed!" He stood with tears coming down, I handed him our couple rings and walked away, I then ran back and gave him my last kiss that he will ever receive from me, after the kiss I ran away.

----------Flash Back Ends------------

--------------------Kai's POV------------------

I can see the image of her running away after telling me about the break up, I threw everything I grabbed on the ground, glass was everywhere, junk everywhere, clothes everywhere, the house wasn't clean. I picked up and glass and I cut my palms and left myself there to die, what I did wrong to _______ was so wrong, now I really wished I changed for her sake.

-------------------Your POV------------------

*RING* *RING* My phone started ringing and it was D.O,

"Hello." I answered.  

"________, have you heard from Kai?!"  

"No, I broke up with him, three months ago." I added 

"Because Kai isn't attending practice since last week."

I was shock, I knew this wasn't like Kai, he never missed practice day, I grab Nixie's car keys and drove to Kai's apartment, I got there and kicked the door open, I looked everywhere and Kai was at a corner with his palms bleeding, I ran towards him, "KAI!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOURSELF!!!" He kicked me away and pinned me down, "KAI!! STOP THIS, YOU CAN CHANGE KAI!!!" he unpinned me and I got up and thought {Why did I come back!?} I turned and something grab my hands and pulled me into a hug, I can hear Kai sobbing like a baby, "I-I-I'm S-S-SORRY!!!! I M-MISSED YOU!!! I AM SO SORRY ABOUT ABUSING YOU BABE!! PLEASE LOVE ME!!!" I didn't know if the was a joke or not, I looked at him and he collapsed.

---------------Kai's POV-------------------

I woke up and I was in the hospital, ________ was next to me, sleeping, I sat on the hospital bed, I touched her cheeks, and cried, "I' m soo sorry for everything, I guess you can't love me no more." I let my hands off her cheeks and she grabbed my hands, she was crying, "KAI, I KNEW YOU WOULD CHANGE!!! I LOVE YOU!!!" _______ said, while holding my hands, tears streamed down my cheeks and I cried with her, I pulled her in for a hug, we then fell into a passionate kiss, we didn't stop until five minutes later, we looked at each other and I smirked, "I guess we are back together again." "No more abuse??" she said. I nodded and said, "NO more abuse." I pulled her in and kissed her.

{GOD HOW I MISS KISSING HER!!!!!}

PEOPLE REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE!!!!