17. Imagine Luhan

For a new follower Lissa!!

(this --> { } means their or you thoughts)

I was driving to the SM buliding to bring lunch to my boyfriend, Luhan, YES! the one from EXO, anyways, I was bring lunch to my boyfriend and his other friends, I walk in and went to their dance studio. It took a while but I got there. I open the door's and they were practicing, I sat on a chair and watch them with my sunglasses on. They were all so tall, I can that Luhan was looking at me through the mirrors, then they were done and Luhan ran to me and pick me up and kissed me, I blushed because the whole EXO saw us kissed, "YA!!! NO PDA!!", sehun yelled, Luhan put me down and I laughed, "Sehun, your just jelly!" Luhan added. I walked to the lunch and Baekhyun ran to me and asked, "Is that for all of us or just Luhan?" I looked at him and smiled, "Hahaha, it's for all of guys." Kris came and messed up my hair, "Our dongseng knows how to cook better than D.O" D.O punched him and I laughed, LUhan came and sat next me and they all started eating, I just watched them, Luhan tapped my shoulders and I turned, "Babe, you're not gonna eat?" he asked, I shook my head, "I ate before I came." He nodded, and continuing eating, {He is so cute!!!} i pinched his cheeks and he looked at me because I pinched him pretty hard. He touched his cheeks and pouted.

The rest of the members laughed, after a while, I started talking to Lay and Luhan kept eyeing us, I didn't know why. Lay and me kept laughing and laughing, Luhan then came and interrupted us, "LAY!! I NEED YOUR HELP!!", Luhan said, Lay got up and nodded, he walked to Luhan and then he left. I stayed for a few hours, I checked the time and it was about 4:30 pm, and I got up and EXO was about to leave too, I said goodbye them, and then Lay came to hug me , I smiled and hugged him back.  

Luhan glared at him and me, then I left.

I stopped by work to get my paycheck, then I went to the apartment Luhan and I shared. I got the apartment by 9, Luhan was already there, he got up and hugged, I was happy to see him, I made dinner for us and then we went to the table to eat. He kept on looking up at me, "Luhan, babe, is everything ok?" i asked him, he shook his head, he walked up to me and said, "Do you like Lay?" I was wondering why he was asking this, then it hit me, he was jealous, I smiled softly and said, "yes, I do, but not as much as I love you, Luhan, you are my baby forever," He seemed cheered up and he kissed me, I smiled while we were kissing, he separated our kiss and said, "Good, because I was getting jealous." he said this while rubbing the back of his neck. I smiled and pinched his cheeks. "I only choose to love you, Luhan." He kissed me and then we finished eating dinner.

Thanks Lissa, for waiting I hope you like it!! :)

PEOPLE REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE!!