34. Imagine D.O

FOR @MochiPanda

"Today I finally get to see my boyfriend! D.O from EXO!!"

I woke up, very excited to see him, I ran to the bathroom, I almost slipped while running to the bathroom. I put my hair into a messy bun for awhile, and I washed my face and brushed my teeth, I then left my hair down, I made my hair into a bow and my hair sat on top of my head. I then went downstairs to eat breakfast, I made pancakes for me and my little brother Austin (sorry, if that is not your brother's name or if you have a little brother), he came down with sleep eyes, "Noowa, where you going?" I turned and smiled at him, I crouched down and ruffled his hair, "Noona is going to pick up Kyungsoo." His face lighten up, "Can I come with?" I smiled and replied, "Yea, sure, go eat and change then we will go." He gave me a kiss on the cheek, "Thanks Noowa!" He ran to the table and climb onto the chair. I chuckled while watching him.

I finish cooking and gave him his food, I ran upstairs and change into some warm clothes. I changed into my long sleeve shirt (it was a little baggy) it had a black cross on there, I wore my skinny jeans and put on my gray uggs, and wrapped a scraf around my neck.

I fix my hair again, I then went out of my room, and pick some warm clothes for my little brother. He finished eating and ran to me with his arms sticking out, I picked him up and walked to his room, and changed him.

After that I started the car, and put my brother in his cart seat. I then drove to the airport. "Noowa~" Austin squeaked, I looked at him through the mirror, "Ne~" I answered back. "Is h-hyung and you gonna get mwarried?" I blushed and smiled, "I don't know, Austin? Why are you asking?" "Because I like hyung!!" he said putting his arms up. I laughed at him. I was still driving and I kept looking at Austin.

He was singing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" Austin kinda reminds me of Kyungsoo. I then drove and park outside of the airport. I got out and went to unbuckle Austin, we went inside and waited for Kyungsoo. One hour passed and Kyungsoo isn't here yet, Austin fell asleep in my arms and I waited for him. Then I heard screaming, EXO is here~ I walked towards the crowd and saw Kyungsoo. He made eye contact with me and smiled. I smiled and pointed outside. He understood and walked outside.

-----------Kyungsoo's POV--------------------

We finally came out of the airplane, Lay misplace his phone, but he found it IN HIS POCKETS!!!! He could of checked there in the first place. As we walked into the airport, a lot of fans were taking pictures and yelling "oppa~".

I looked up and saw...............MIA!!!! my girlfriend!! and her little brother Austin, I smiled at her and she pointed outside, I understood what she meant, so I nodded. When I got outside, I couldn't find her, "OPPA~" I turned and saw her, she was ran to me with Austin in her arms. I ran up to them and hugged them both, I gave Mia a kiss on her cheek, she blushed, "Oppa~ I missed you!" I smiled, "Mia, babe, I miss you too~" we smiled at each other, and then Austin spoke up, "Hyung!" I looked at Austin, and took him out of Mia's arm, and held him in my arms, "Hey, buddy! How is school?" Austin laughed, "I don't go to school, I only two!" I laughed and, "Oh~ right!"

------------Your POV----------------

I watched Kyungsoo and Austin make a conversation, I laughed with them, then Austin said, "Hyung! You and Noowa, is going to get married right?!?!" I looked at Austin, "Austin~" I soft shouted at him, and blush in embarrassment. Kyungsoo laughed and replied, "Soon" he looked at me, "Soon~" I blush, and Austin was just clapping his hands. Kyungsoo, them took my hands, "Kaja~" We all then walked back to my car. While walking back, I over heard a woman saying to her husband, "Look, soon they will be like us." I blush, Kyungsoo smiled and said to the old couples, "Thank you~ Soon!" I punched him softly and said, "Yah~" He kissed my cheek and I smiled at him!

"I'm glad your back, Kyungsoo~"

He looked at me and said, "I'm glad too~"

Sorry, Mia for taking so long but I hope you like it!!!