58. Imagine Kris

For Meena

~~~~~~~~~~~

'You look really nice today, and your smile makes my day'

Second time, I have had received this.....I have been receiving notes about myself, they were nice notes, saying I look good, all that other stuff. The first time I got it , I thought it was cute, but know I find it mysterious. I feel like I know who it is but some how I keep refusing to think it is him because I know he doesn't like me. 

I was waling to class when I saw Kris with another girl, I curl my fist and furrowed my eyebrows. I was ready to punch that girl in the face. Yes...I LOVE HIM! HE BELONGS TO ME! Also, he's my bestfriend.... I just walked inside the classroom. I sat down in my chair and huffed. I put my head on my desk and looked outside of the window, I sighed. 

"Why are you sighing?" a husky deep voice said. 

I look up and saw Kris. I blushed, "N-Nothing~" He chuckle and sat down in front of me, "You tired?" I nodded, "Very tired, I stayed up all night." "Waeyo?" "I had to study for the history test." "Hahah~ you know that's not until next week" 

My head shot up, "WHAT!?!?" "Yea, it next week~" I threw my head back down, "All that hard work for nothing~" He chuckled and ruffled my hair. I didn't care, I'll fix my hair later. 

"Meena." 

"Hmm?" 

"You going to prom?"

My heart started beating fast, "I-I'm not sure yet~ Maybe not." 

"Why not?" 

"Cause nobody asked me, and you're my only friend in the school."

"Oh, right"

"You going, Kris?"

"I still have to ask her~" 

He would have someone to ask......but I wish it was me..... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is Prom Day! YAY! Just kidding, I'm alone. I walked to my locker and opened it. Rose petal fell out, my eyes widen. I looked at my locker and say a note, "Come to the Gym~" I titled my head and ran to the gym. When I got there, nobody was there, but............. a cylinder box. As I got closer, ther was a note at the top, I opened it. 

'Open Me!!' 

Should I open it? What if it is just a trick? Where's Kris? AISH! I'll just open it.

I looked at the box, I took a deep breathe and untie the bow at the top. I slowly lifted up the lid, once I opened the lid........

"OHHH!!!" 

My eyes widen at Kris popped up from inside the box and threw confetii. I was speechless and I was frozen. He smiled at me. 

"W-What are you doing?" I asked. 

"I left those notes in your locker."

My eyes widen, "Y-YOU!?"

He nodded, "I wanted to tell you I love you but I was scared that our friendship might be runined. So I decided to leave notes for you." 

Is he blushing? HE IS BLUSHING HOW CUTE! 

"Kris, Y-You like me?" 

He nodded. I smiled and jumped on him, "I-I.....I LIKE YOU TOO!!!" 

He chuckled and hugged back, "Really?" 

I blush and nodded.

"Then go to Prom with me?" 

I looked at him, "Really? Me?" He nodded. "Yes, you~" I smiled and nodded. He smiled. 

"So you will be my girlfriend?" 

I smiled and nodded. Then, he jumped out of the box and spinned around, while I was stilling hugging him. He stopped and looked at me. I looked at him.

We leaned in closer

and closer

and closer

until our lips touched. 

It was like magic. 

A/N: HEY MEENA!! I'm sorry if this isn't what you wanted, but i hope you like it~