45. Imagine Kai

FOR Maggie

I was walking home from school. GUESS WHAT!! I got into a fight with my BEST friend, She is always looking for drama. ATTENTION SEEKER!!! I was walking to my boyfriend's apartment, I walked in and my guess was he was home, I can hear the shower water running, I walked into the kitchen, made myself a sandwich. I cut them into star shaped sandwiches. I put them on a plate, I decided to make more. I felt two strong arms, wrap around my waist. I jumped and he chuckled.

"Yah~ You scared me." I said, "Sorry, I miss you~" he said. "I miss you too." I replied. He left soft kisses on my neck, and I giggle, "That tickles~" I said and he chuckled.

Kai, my boyfriend, he has always been there for me. I have been through a lot of hard times, but he gave me hope. He is the reason why I'm living. He is my light, my hope and my faith. He is my air, and my shining knight. I love him.

---Kai's POV---

I was staring at Maggie's face, she was in some deep thought. So I let her be. She was making star shaped sandwich, I reached my hand out and grabbed one and ate it. "Hey!~" I looked at her still back hugging her. "What?", she was pouting, "Those star sandwiches are mine. Your's are the spade." I laughed. "Mianhae, Jagiya~"

---Your's POV---

He ate my sandwiches. It was cute cause he when he ate it, he had chipmunk cheeks, I pouted. "What?" he said. "Those star sandwiches are mine. Your's are the spade." He laughed. "Mianhae, Jagiya~" he said. He kissed my cheek and I stop pouting. He let me go, and took his plate of the "spade" sandwiches.

He walked to the table and started eating, I did the same and put my plate down and starting eating. Few minutes later, he finished eating and out his plate in the sink. Aish~ this baby. I put my plate in the sink and washed the dishes. After, I was done, I went to my room and change my clothes.

I walked downstairs, and Kai was playing video games. I let him be, and went to do my homework. He though I love Kai, every day and I mean EVERYDAY is like this, we eat in silence, he put his dishes in the sink, he goes and plays game. THAT IS HIS LIFE! He probably loves his game more than me.

I was so into studying right now, that I didn't see Kai, next to me. "MAGGIE!!!!" I flinched and looked up at him. "Yes?" He grabbed my study guide and walked into the kitchen, and I followed, "Kai, What are you doing?" He open the trash can, and dropped my study guide in there. "WHAT THE HELL KAI!!!!!" I ran to the trash and took out my study guide, my book was dirty. I glared at Kai and he walked away. WHAT THE HELL!!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?!? I walked to where he was and he was still playing his game, he acted like nothing happen.

I looked down at him, he paused the game and looked up at me, "What?" OH! HE IS BEING SASSY WITH ME!! I took his controller and walked to the kitchen, I can hear his footstep and then he was in the kitchen with me, I open the trash can, and instead of dropping the controller, I THREW the controller in.

His eyes looked bigger than D.O's, I walked towards him, scoff and started walking, he grabbed my hand with a tight grip.

"WHAT THE HELL! MAGGIE!!!!!!"

"WHAT THE HELL YOU!!"

"WHAT DID I GO TO YOU MAGGIE!!!"

I cannot believe this.

"YOU THREW MY STUDY GUIDE AWAY!!"

"YOU CAN JUST BUY A NEW ONE!!"

"YOU THINK I CAN DO THAT!!! I HAVE EVERYTHING THERE!! ALL MY HARD WORK!!!"

"HARD FOR WHAT!? FOR A STUPID EXAM!!"

"KAI!!! YOU ARE SUCH A IDIOT!!!"

"ME!? AN IDIOT!! AT LEAST I'M NOT A BITCH!! I'M NOT THE ONE BITCHING MY GIRLFRIEND AROUND!! TELLING HER TO ALWAYS CUDDLE WITH ME!!!! TELLING HER TO HELP ME STUDY!!! I CAN LIVE BY MYSELF WITHOUT OUR HELP!!!"