43. Imagine Sehun

For jeexoxo

OMG!

I hate it when my mom sets up blind dates for so immature, I told her that I would wait for the "one". All she said was, "The one is out there, you have to go find him, yourself. My mom is now driving me to a fancy restaurant, she set up a date with some guy. "You'll like him." I looked at her and she had a smile that I have never seen before. I just nodded. She dropped me off, "i'll pick you up at 10. Have fun." I rolled my eyes and she giggle. "Oh~ Here is a picture of him." I took the picture from her and I looked at the picture, he had whitish blonde hair, it was pretty.......................cute!

I walked inside, and I saw a guy with whitish blonde hair, I looked at him and then the picture. Yep! They was him, I walked over and he looked really relax, I was too. "Hi, Are You....Sehun?" He looked up at me with a poker face. Umm? Ok? He nodded, I smiled and sat down. I looked at him and he still have that poker face. "Hi, I'm Jea. It's nice to meet you." He nodded. Seriously is this all he does. "Hi, I'm Oh Sehun, Nice to meet you." Good. He talks. I smile,

"So did you order anything yet?"

"No."

"Lets order then."

He nodded, AGAIN! I waved my hands and a waitress came with the menus. I was looking at the food when the waitress asked us, "Can I get you guys started with drinks, first." I nodded and he did too. "What would you guys like?"

"Bubble Tea"

I looked at Sehun and he looked at me, we said that at the same time. I laughed and just ignored it.

The waitress laughed too. "Ok, what flavor?" I replied, "Taro, please." Sehun said, "Chocolate." The waitress nodded and left. I put the menu down and looked at Sehun, he looks really cute.

"So~ Sehun, Did you finish school?" He looked at me and nodded, I replied, "Really!? This year is my last year in high school!" "Congrats." He said back to me in a uninterested voice. Time was passing by fast, and I got REALLY bored. We got our bubble tea, and we order some steak~ I was eating and he was too. I kept looking at the clock. When will this ends. I took a bite and the fork hit the top of my mouth. "Ahhh!~" Sehun looked up at me, "You Ok?" I looked at him, "Yea~" I continue eating,

After eating, the atmosphere got intense, I tried making him laugh with my stories and he didn't EVEN LAUGH NOT EVEN ONCE!! It's like he has no soul. I looked at the clock and my phone rang. It was my mom, I got the message I had to leave. "Hey~ I have to go. This evening was ok?" "So you didn't like it?" OMG! What am I suppose to say?! I guess I have to be honest. "I'm sorry~" I got up. "Thanks for tonight though." I walked away from him.

---Sehun POV---

NOOO! SHE WAS CUTE TOO!!

I ran after her, and grabbed her wrist. She turned and looked at me. "Bwo?" "P-Please, I'm sorry if tonight you didn't have fun but please give me another chance?" "Ok~" "Really!?" She nodded. I smiled. "Tomorrow at Lotte World" "Ok! Then its another date!" she said. I nod, and she left.n

~~~Next Day~~~

--Your POV---

I waited for Sehun at the entrance of Lotte World. I waited here for already 30 mins. I don't think he is gonna come, I sigh and walked towards thee street to go to my car, as I was walking, something fuzzy grabs my wrist, I turned and there was a huge teddy bear, like a mascot, I smiled. The fuzzy bear sticks its hand out. I put my hand on it and it took me inside. Lotte World was so beautiful, I remember coming here when I was small,but I'm here now.

"WOW!!" I smiled. The bear started walking and I followed it. The bear was still holding my hand, the bear grabbed a balloon and gave it to me. I smiled and accepted it. The bear let go of my hands and ran away. My eyes widen, "Hey~ Come Back!!" I ran after it.

I was chasing until it went into a room, and I lost it. "Aish~ darn! I wanted to thank it." I turned and there was a pink bear, just like the other one that ran. This pink bear sticks it hand out and I took its hand and it started walking, I followed it. It took be into a beautiful room, it was so pretty. The pink bear ran onto the stage and started doing a cute dance. I giggled and watched it dancing.

When it finally stopped dancing, it sticks its hand put again, I took it and it pulled me up on the stage. It back up a little bit, and took it head off. My eyes widen. "SEHUN!?!?" he smiled. "Hi~ Sorry,my friend ran away from you. But I'm here now." I smiled,

"That was so cute. I thought you were boring."

"I was just acting mature."

"Well, You should keep this side, I like it more~"

"hahaha~ ok" *Sehun blushing*

We ended up spending the whole day there, I think it was the day ever~"

"Thanks Mom~"

Sorry for taking so long.