29. Imagine Kris

FOR Dinesh

I met Kris, when I was still in college; my second year. He was in his third year. we hanged out and studied together every single day, We were best friend, I was scared of him but he saved me twice and I fell for him, but one day we got into a fight and we never talked after that. I started to have stress problem and I didn't eat anything. Kris then was leaving to america, I wanted to see him, but stress stopped me. I lied on my bed, crying and crying. I message Kris:

To: Kris  

Kris, I'm so sorry for the fight. You probably in the airport getting ready, bidding your goodbye. I want to tell you I love you, Kris. I'm sorry for not saying goodbye in person. Well, Goodbye Kris, I'll miss you.  

~ Dinesh

---------------------Kris POV----------------------

"Bye! Guys, I'll see you guys in two years!!" I waved to my friends as I walk to go on board. Dinesh isn't here, I guess she isn't really gonna come. *beep* *beep*, I took out my phone and I got a text message from Dinesh. I opened the message.

-------------------Your POV------------------------

"URG!" I had this HUGE headache, I decided to go downstairs, and get water. I tripped down the stairs. I felt two strong hands catch me, *look up* K-Kris?. He smiled. I backed up, and walked pass by him. He followed me. I stopped and turn. "You look dead." he said to me, I turned and went to go get water, he followed me again. "STOP FOLLOWING!! GET OUT!!!" he looked shocked, I started crying. "K-Kris, go!" I pushed him to the door, he grabbed me and kissed me! I tried getting out of his grip, he held me pretty tight. So I gave in. "Dinesh, I'm sorry for the fight, I love you!" I smiled, and kissed him this time.

--------------Present time--------------------

"You may kiss the bride!"

I looked at Kris and he looked at me. Ours eyes looked, and he lean down on me and our lips met. We both created a smile, when we kissed. Everyone was cheering and clapping. We broke the kiss and looked at everyone. Later on, we went to our parents and they cried and hug us both, we walked to EXO, they smiled at us and we smiled back.

"Kris - hyung, you are so lucky!" Sehun said.

"Yea, Hyung!" Lay added.

I smiled and Kris held me closed to him. I blushed.

"I know, I have everything I ever wanted, a wife." Kris replied to them while looking at me. I blushed, and he kissed my cheeks. The rest of EXO shrugged, Kris and I laughed.

The wedding ended, Kris and I went to our new house. We got inside, and I decided to change into some regular clothes. After, I changed, Kris went upstairs to change. I sat on the couch and stretched my arms out, I felt two arms grab my hands, and fold my hands in to my chest. Kris arms was around my chest. "I love you!" he whispered to me, and kissed my neck. I smiled and replied, "I love you too." He walked in front of me and pecked my lips. I smiled and said, "I'm so proud to be Mrs. Wu Yifan" He smiled and kissed me. Our kissed deepens and we smiled while we kissed.

Sorry, Dinesh for taking so long! I hope you liked it tho!!!