55. Imagine Kai (sad - happy)

This is not a request, I was just bored in class~ >.<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

////FlashBack////

"So, then its a date." 

I nodded. "Yep!" I smiled. 

He grabbed my hand and kissed it. I blushed. 

///FlaskBack End////

Today, I was going on a "date" with my BESTFRIEND, Kai. He was everything I wanted in a guy, I was so glad, he asked on a "date". I got up and got ready. I wore a nude-pink color tank top, with a gray cardigan, I wore my navy blue jean and my back converse. 

I met Kai, when I had dance classes, which was two summer ago. We have been friends for 2 years, also........I HAVE A HUGE CRUSH ON HIM!!! A lot people told me that, he has a crush on me too. But, I denied it because whenever I'm with him he always talks about this girl name Daisy. Daisy was the queenka at our school, she was pretty, smart, athletic, and she had a beautiful smile. Kai would ALWAYS blabber about her, it gets annoying but, since I love him. I'll let him talk about her......

I walked down and grab my bag. Finally, I checked myself on more time and went out the door. I was walking to our favorite restaurant, I smiled because I was FINALLY gonna confess to him! I blushed just thinking about it. I can finally see the restaurant from the distance and my heart was beating faster and faster. I open the door and I walked in, I walked to our

reserved table, and Kai wasn't there yet. PHEW! THANK GOD! I sat down and waited for him. 

---Kai's POV--- 

I woke up and got ready, DAISY WAS THROWING A PARTY AND SHE INVITED ME!!! I HAVE A HUGE CRUSH ON HER! I wore a white shirt, with black jeans, with my black van. I got in my car and drove to Daisy's house. 

When I got there, there was A LOT of people already there, and THE HOUSE WAS HUGE!! 

I parked my car and walked inside. The music was bumping the roof, it was so loud, LIKE A PARTY SHOULD BE! I was walking through people and someone tapped my shoulder, I turned and it was Daisy. She was wearing a very beautiful dress, which I found very cute "Hi, Kai! I'm glad you can make it." I smiled. "Of course! I would make it!" She giggled and took my hand, I blushed. We started walking and went to her backyard. 

There was A LOT OF PEOPLE EVERY WHERE! We sat down in the shade, and just chatted the whole entire time. We laughed and we had a lot in common, we took pictures together and she posted them on instagram. Then she asked me, "So, Kai do you like any one in the school?" I blushed and nodded. She giggled, "WHO!?", I looked at her and said, "Y-You." She looked blank, "Kai, that's nice but I have a boyfriend." My heart broke into pieces, "Oh...." I

said back. "I thought you liked _______." 

Then I realized about the date, I got up and looked at her, "I HAVE TO GO!" I took off to my car and drove to the restaurant.

While, I was driving, the words kept replaying in my head,  "I thought you liked _______.", I then realized, I........did. Whenever I was hurt, she was there, whenever she talks to other guys, I would get angry and jealous. I DON'T LIKE HER..........I LOVE HER!  

---Your POV--

I was still waiting for Kai, it has been an hour now, and my phone vibrated. I took out my phone and looked at the message, alovelydaisy, her username, have posted a picture. I slide my phone to see the picture. When the pictured open, my heart felt like it was stabbed with needles. It was a picture of her and Kai, they looked so happy and......cute together. I looked at the caption and it said, "This boy is so cute and adorable~ Love him." 

Tears stream down my face, I got up and walked out. Then I ran home. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I got home, I cried and cried. I ran to my room and trashed everything, I burned all the pictures of Kai and me, every gift he gave me, everything between me and him, I burned. I

grabbed my laptop and decided to leave Seoul............forever. 

---Kai's POV---

I parked outside and ran into the restaurant, the reserved table looked like it was untouched. I went to the waiter, 

"Excuse me, was there a girl that came by here?" 

"A girl?" 

"Yea, at that table." I pointed to the table. 

"OH! Yea but she left after an hour~ She left this." He gave me a card.

I tooked it and it was blank, I flipped it and it said. "Goodbye Forever.........Kai." 

I ran out of the restaurant and ran to my car and drove to _____"s house. 

---Your POV---

I wanted to book a plane to China, where my brother lived. So I looked for a flight to China. There was two, I wanted to leave at the earliest time. I booked the flight and started packing up. While packing up,I started crying. I heard my front door open and I knew it was Kai. I ran to my secret hide out, the attic. It had everything I needed up there, when I went up there. There was more memories of Kai and me. I put some of our things up there. I picked up a teddy bear and hugged it and started crying. 

"______!!!!!" "______!!!!" "WHERE ARE YOU!!!" 

I started crying and I remembered that the laptop was still on and opened. 

---Kai's POV---

I COULD'NT FIND HER!! I saw her laptop open, I went to it and there was airplane flights. My

eyes widen, when there was a check mark on the "Flight to China." I ran out and drove to the airport. 

NO NO NO NOT TODAY ______YOU'RE NOT LEAVING ME! 

---Your POV---

I heard him run out and I came down from the attic. I went to my room and continued packing. 

I really am gonna leave the one I love.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hopped into my car and drove to the airport, I walked inside and paid for my flight. I just now have to wait for a few minutes, I walked to the window in the airport and looked around. "Goodbye Seoul.... I mumbled to myself. I turned and there was Kai in front of me. My eyes widen and he came towards me, I backed up and my back hit the window. I closed my eyes. 

He was panting and he came closer and closer, so close that I felt in breathe on the side of my neck. Then, I felt something weighting down my shoulders. I opened my eyes and Kai's head was on my shoulder. He was still panting, "P-Please don't leave...." My eyes widen. 

"I-I need you, please don't go." 

"I thought you liked Daisy...." 

"I did.....but she has someone else....I also realized that I.........I love you" 

My eyes widen and tears streamed down. "Please let me love you, _____" 

"OK~" I said. He put his head up, and kissed me. I kissed back. Then, we fell into a passionate kiss, our lips moved in sync. We pulled away, I blushed and he caresses my cheek. 

"Don't go." 

I smiled and said, "No any more~" he smiled and hugged me. 

There is time when you feel like you lost the person you love, but if you believe hard enough, you won't lose them and they might just love you back. 

A/N: SUP SAPPHIRES! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THE IMAGINE!! I JUST MADE THIS UP BECAUSE I WAS SAD FOR A WHILE AND NOW I'M HAPPY AGAIN!!!! HEHEH!! 

LOVE YA! BUT THE GIF THO!!!!! *U*