53. Imagine D.O

For Hira

Today was the worst day ever!!!! URG!!  I GOT FIRED FROM WORK!!!!

I was driving back home and then I stopped at a red light. So I waited for the light to change. I waited and I waited. I looked at the light and it hasn't changed yet! I looked at both side of the street and just ran the red light. I was driving home at now, I was thinking too much.

*BEEP* *BEEP*

I looked to my right and saw a car coming towards me at a speed faster than me, so I drove faster. I stopped the car, and I was panting so hard. That was so close.

~~~~~~

Finally, I arrived home. I parked the car and I waked to the door. I opened the door and I smelled something REALLY good. I smiled and walked to the kitchen, I saw my boyfriend Kyungsoo, he was making dinner. I slowly crept up behind him, "BOO!" he jumped and turned, "JAGIYA!!! YOU SCARED ME!!!" I giggled. He smiled and hugged me. "How was your day?" My face then turned into a frown. "It was bad, I for fired from work...." "WAEYO!!" "I-I punched him because he said my essay was wrong...." He rubbed my back, "It's ok." I smiled. "Finish cooking~ I have to look for another job~" He nodded and I walked away.

Few hours has passed and I was going through articles and magazines, then I found the perfect job. So, I called the number.

"Hello."

"Hi, I'm Hira and I was wondering I can apply for the job?"

"Sure, if you can come by tomorrow and I can give you an interview~"

"Sure."

"Great, I'll schedule you for tomorrow then."

"Thank you so much." Then I hanged up. Then, I smelled something burning. I ran to the kitchen and the stove was burning. My eyes widen and I turned off the stove. "KYUNGSOO!" He came running in and looked at the stove, "WHOA! THANKS! JAGI!" I rolled my eyes and walked away, I can hear Kyungsoo's footstep and he backed hug me, "I'm sorry~" he said.

"Well, sorry is not gonna do anythings,if the WHOLE entire house falls down."

"I'm REALLY sorry."

I moved from his grasp and turned and looked at him. "Like I said Sorry won't do anything..." He raised his eyebrows "WELL WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO THEN!" "WELL MAYBE NEXT TIME BE CAREFUL AND STOP BEING CARELESS!!!" "ME!? CARELESS AT LEAST I HAVE A JOB!" He yelled back at me. I froze there, with tears streaming down my cheeks, "I understand, you only want a girl with a job, I see..." "N-No, Hira, that's n-" I ran upstairs to the room and locked the door.

I turned so my back was on the door, and slid down. Crying, that's what I was doing, I hugged my knees and cried into my knees.

~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours has passed and I was not crying anymore but I was just thinking.

Should I tell Kyungsoo sorry? Should I stay here? Should...........I leave?

A lot of question was going through my mind and made my situations worse, I started crying again and then..........

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

I moved from the door, and I kept quiet, the knocking stop. I sighed.

"H-Hira? Jaigya?"

It was Kyungsoo, I wanted to answer but I was scared he might lash out at me again.

"Jagiya, I.........I'm sorry, I didn't mean to lash out at you, I just didn't know what to do. I was scared, that you might get mad and then you would leave me." When he said that, his voice creaked, I can tell that he was crying, "So,............please come out. I-I Love You."

I ran to the door and I hugged him, "I LOVE YOU TOO!!!"

---Kyungsoo's POV---

I can hear Hira footstep running towards the door and she opened the door and ran to hug me. "I LOVE YOU TOO!!!" My eyes widen but then it turned into soft eyes, I hugged back. "I'M SORRY! FOR BEING SO MEAN! I-I-I JUST HAD A BAD DAY!" She said while crying. I rubbed her back and I just let her cry.

Few minutes later, her crying turned into cute sniffles. I rubbed her back and kissed her head.

"Kyungsoo?~"

"Yes?"

"I-I found a new job."

I pulled her away. "REALLY!?"

She nodded. "I'm getting interviewed tomorrow." I smiled. "I"M SO PROUD OF MY JAGIYA!!" She giggled.

Oh, I thought I would never get to hear her cute giggled again. I kissed her, and she kissed back. This lasted for a while.

We pulled away for air and we smiled at each other.

"I love you, Hira."

"I love you too, Kyungsoo~"

Sorry, Hira for taking so long! I hope you like it~