75. Imagine Chen

Requested by Chloe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Chloe, you can leave your shift now!" Vicky, my manager said. 

"Are you sure? I can stay and help a bit?" 

"Naah~ you can go, have fun your date~" she said as she wiggled her eyebrows. 

I blushed and chuckled. "Ok! Thanks!" I took off my apron and walked to the back. I grabbed my stuff and swiped my card. "Leaving" the machine said. I patted the machine, "Thank you!" I smiled and left. I walked to the curb to catch a uber or cab. I waited and got into a uber. The ride over to my house was quiet but enjoyed that the driver tried to make small talk. I paid my uber and thanked him. I looked into my bag and pulled out my house keys. 

"I'm home!" I said as I entered the house. 

"Welcome home!"

"Thanks mom!" 

I took off my shoes and walked to my mom's room which is also her office. I walked in and sat on a chair. "So how's the company?" 

"Stressful, your father wants to collab with Xu Xing's company but they had a dispute and now they aren't talking?"

I laughed, "Well good luck with that. I'm gonna go get ready now!" 

"Date with Chen?" 

I nodded, "Yep! We're going to Disneyland!"

My mom laughed, "Have fun then! NO FUNNY BUSINESS!" 

I blushed, "MOM!" I walked away. 

I walked to my room and started getting ready. I stripped my clothes and decided to start off with a shower. I washed my hair with a strawberry scent shampoo and conditioner. I finished and changed into some comfortable clothing. 

I walked to my vanity and sat on the white chair. I turned on the mirror lights and started doing my makeup. Before, I started I decided to put on EXO - Lotto. 

"Yea, Yea, Yea, Yea, Yea, Yea, Yea! LO, LOTTO!" I started singing. I started doing my makeup and started dancing. 

"I JUST HIT THE LOTTO! LALALA!" I got up and started dancing. I did whatever I didn't care. I started shaking my head back and forth. I started shaking and kicking my legs. 

"WE'RE GOING CRAZY MY LUCKY LADY!"

"I DON'T NEED NO MONEY! NEOMAN ISSEUMYEON DWAE! DEOEPSI GANJEOLHI WONHANEUN GEOOOOL!" 

"AYE! AYE AYE AYE AYE!" 

I did a spin and looked at the door..

-- Chen's POV --

I knocked on Chloe's house door. I waited for an answer, I heard footsteps. The door opened, "Ah! Chen! You're here!" I smiled. "Hello, is Chloe here?" She nodded, "Come in, Chloe's upstairs. You can go get her." I nodded and walked in. I walked up the stairs and heard some..yelling or singing. I walked closer and they were coming from Chloe's room. 

  "WE'RE GOING CRAZY MY LUCKY LADY!" 

I stopped, "Is she sing Lotto?" I whispered. I looked at the crack of her door and saw her singing and dancing. I immediately started recording. 

 "I DON'T NEED NO MONEY! NEOMAN ISSEUMYEON DWAE! DEOEPSI GANJEOLHI WONHANEUN GEOOOOL!"

"AYE! AYE AYE AYE AYE!" 

She turned around and saw me. I looked up at her and chuckled. She suddenly stopped, she me holding my phone and looked up at me, something clicked in her head and her eye widen. "Y-YAH! CHEN!" She ran towards me and I took off. 

"CHEN! DELETE THAT VIDEO! YAH!" she yelled as she chased me. 

-- Your POV -- 

HOW.DARE.HE

"Y-YAH CHEN!" 

I chased him down to get his phone. He ran too. "CHEN! DELETE THAT VIDEO! YAH!" I yelled at him. He was running everywhere, turning every corner of my house. "CHEN!!" I stopped and panted. Crap..I'm freaking tired.. I heard stop running and was in front of me panting too. "D-Delete that v-video.." I said while coughing and panting. He patted my back, "You ok?" I nodded. I grabbed his phone and ran upstairs. "YAH! CHLOE!" He ran after me. I chuckled and ran into my room and tried to close my door. He barged in and grabbed both of my arms and we stumbled onto my bed. "AH!"

.

.

I closed my eyes and then opened my eyes. He was right onto of me, looking down at me. I blushed and looked away. "Y-You can get off now.." I said shyly. He was still looking down at me, "Look at me." He said and I hesitantly looked at him. He leaned down and kissed my lips. I responded back. His kiss became more passionate and harder, I couldn't keep up. Then, he stopped,  he pulled away and I opened my eyes and panted. 

"I love you." 

I blushed at his words and pulled my hands from his grip and cupped his face, "I love you too." He smiled and got up. 

"Come on, let's go on our date." 

I pouted, "You didn't let me finish." He looked at me and noticed, "I was still in my work clothes." He laughed, "Arrasso~ go get ready~" I jumped up and skipped to my vanity. 

-- Time Skip -- 

After an hour, you finished. You had a natural but noticeable make up on, your hair was curled but in a pony tail (A/N: Honestly, my go to hair style), you had on a black color tee shirt dress, with a olive green jacket on, you also put on fishnet socks, with your shoes, since you both were going to Disneyland, you wanted to be comfortable. You walked out to the living room where Chen was waiting. I came down and he was standing by the door, he looked at me and blushed? I chuckled and walked to him, "I'm ready~" He nodded and took my hands and walked out. "Y-You..umm.." I looked at him, "Hmm?"

"You look very cute today.." He said as he blushed and looked away. I chuckled and tip toed and kissed his cheek. He looked back at me and blushed harder. I laughed.

"Let's go!" I said as I took a step with him trailing after me. 

Little did you know, he was taking pictures of your back and his and yours hands reaching out. 

- END - 

---------------------------------------------------------------

YALL IM SO TIRED! lol Thank you Chole for requesting! Hope you like it!