70. Imagine Xiumin

Requested by Hayley 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Xiumin, can do better!"

"You're ugly!"

"Who would date you?"

"Leave Xiumin oppa alone!"

"I can't believe Xiumin is dating you!"

"I hope he leaves you!"

Scrolling though my phone for the last time tonight, I can't believe people like this exist in this world. I sighed and put my phone down. Let's just get some sleep tonight... I closed my eyes and fell asleep. 

"Sorry..Hayley..we should..break up.." 

"W-What no.." I grabbed his hand, but I couldn't, my hand just went through him. "No..." I grabbed him again, my hand went through again. 

"I'm sorry..." He turned and left. 

"X-Xiumin, NO!"

"NO!" I shot out of my bed. Panting, I looked around. A dream... I sighed in relief. I looked at my phone for the time. 4:30 am, I laid down again and looked at the ceiling. Should I call him...no..he's probably sleeping...or practicing... I decided to text him,

You:  "Hey, sorry to bother you but can we meet today around 8?" 

SENT

A few seconds later..

Xiumin: Yea. 

You: Ok, thanks 

I put my phone down, and rested my eyes. My phone rang and looked at it. 

Notification: Twitter

I sighed. I can't....

(START MUSIC)

--Time Skip--

 I got ready and walked out of my apartment, I got to the dorm and knocked the door. The door opened, "Hey! Hayley!" Chanyeol said. "Hi, Chanyeol~ Is Xiumin here?" He pouted, "Only here to see hyung.." I smiled, "Please it is important.." He nodded, "Hyung! Hayley is here!" Xiumin came, "Tell manger hyung, I'll be back!" He grabbed my hand, I jumped a bit and then we left. Thank god, I can hold his hand.. 

After walking for about 15 minutes. 

"Why are you so quiet today?" 

"H-Huh..oh, just a lot of thinking in my head..." 

He nodded, "About?" 

I stopped walking, "Xiumin..." 

He stopped his tracks and looked at me, "Yes?" 

"What do you think, you would be doing...if you weren't dating me..right now?" 

"Why are you asking me this?" 

"Can you just answer the question, please?" 

"Hayley, why are yo-....are the fans attacking you again?" 

I stayed quiet, "Hayley, I told you so many times not to take it to the heart.." 

"How can I not? They're your fans, I can't help but just look at it. I try not to take it to the heart but one day it will and it did!" 

"Hayley, all you have to do is ignore them, turn off your notification bell, or delete your account!" 

"Xiumin, it's not that easy, even if I delete my account, they're still gonna find me on my other social media, what am I suppose to do then, just delete it! What if something happens to you!?" '