22. Imagine Chanyeol

-----Your POV------

*pant* *pant* *pant* I stop at a park after my jog, I sat down on a bench and decide to relax and then jog back home. I sat down and put on my earphones, I will listening to "Together" by JB and Jiyeon, it was my favorite song. I got up, stretched and started jogging home, I lived in a big house that was light blue, two story house, I was halfway home when I heard something coming from my house and I ran towards my house, the front door was open, my eyes open wide, and I quietly walked into the house. I look from side to side, back and front of me.

I walked to the backyard there a man staying there, { DAD?! } I walked out and he turned, he looked at me, "Hi, _______, how are you?" tears stream down my face, my father has gone to the army for 10 years now, { I miss him soo much!! } I ran to him and hugged him, like I use to do when I was a little girl, he kissed my cheeks, "OMG! Dad, I miss you so much!!! when did you come back!!" I kept sobbing and sobbing, he put me down, he smiled at me and patted my head, "So, how is my little girl doing?", he said and I replied, "I'm doing fine, and I got a job." He had his eyes wide open, "REALLY?!?! as what?" I smiled, "As a baker!" He was so proud of me.

We went into the house, because it was getting cold. We just kept talking and talking, I finally said, "Appa, where is Chanyeol?" He looked at me, "He decide to take my shift in the army, he has to stay for another 3 years." I looked down and he patted my head, "It's okay, he will come back." I nodded, I looked at him and smiled, "Thanks, dad for everything." He smiled and hugged me, "________, can you take me, my new house?" "Sure, dad." We both go in the car, and I drove him to the new house, where my step-mother lived I waved goodbye and left to go back to my house.

When I got back to my house, there a letter outside door, I picked up and looked around, I went inside and opened the letter, it said,"Why did you leave? I'm sad now!!" I was confused and I turned around. { OMO!!!! } "C-C-Chanyeol?!?!" he smiled and opened his arms, 

{ WOW!! Two surprises in one day } I ran into his arms and he spun me around, I then smash my lips on his, and he smiled. I was crying and crying, I wouldn't let go of him, I missed him so much.

He looked into my eyes, "I miss you, _______. I thought they would have never release me, I was gonna be so sad, but I guess everything has a twist right." I chuckled and kissed his cheeks, "Wait, but my appa, said you weren't gonna come...... back?" He smirked at me, "It was a plan silly." I pouted my lips out and softly hit his chest. He pulled in for a hug and I can feel his heart beating fast, like he was excited or nervous. I looked up at him, "Why is your heart beating so fast?" He smiled and took two steps back, and got down on one knee, pulled out a black box 

{ OMG!! WHAT IS HE DOING?!?! } he looked away and blushed, then he looked at me, "________, I know that we haven't been talking to each other in such a long time, but we wrote letters and facetime, I missed you soo much. I'm sorry, if I wasn't there for you for all you hard and sad time, but I'm here now, and I gonna stay by your side forever, never leaving again, so I'm only gonna ask you once, will you marry me, ________, can I call you my wife?" I was so touched by his speech, that I couldn't do anything but just stand there and cry my eyes outs, I nodded, "Y-Y-Yes!"

He got up and put the ring on my fingers, I didn't notice the ring until it was on my finger, the diamond was shape as a rose, and on the ring, there was a craving, it said, "Property of Park Chanyeol" I laughed at that, and tiptoed to kiss him. I swear this kiss could of lasted forever.

FINALLY, A CHANYEOL IMAGINE!! I hope you guys like it!! Remember to follow and vote!!