56. Imagine Baekhyun

For Abby

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Today was graduation day!~ I was so happy but also sad, I am in love with the popular guy at my school, Byun Baekhyun, he is the nicest, cutest, most handsomest guy ever. I remember when he had to tutor me and that time, I will never forget. He explained everything in words I can understand. He is so nice. It sucks because today is the last day, I'll ever see him. I know I should have confess to him earlier on in the year, but I was afraid of rejections, so I didn't even try. 

I'm at home right now getting ready, I decided to do soft curls for my hair and make a bow with my actually hair, it looked pretty nice. I changed into my dress, it was a dark navy blue dress; it was strapless. I checked myself once more and I smiled. I also had light make up on, it looked..........beautiful~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was now at school, we were all lined up and I was standing next to Baekhyun, I was a little nervous because I was afraid he can feel my heart beat that is beating crazy fast. Abby calm down it's just Baekhyun, who has no idea who doesn't care about you, who doesn't even talk to you, who doesn't.......probably like you...... 

Soon, the graduation started, people were walking down the path, and we were almost next, I was little nervous and I felt like I was gonna throw up, but then. I felt someone take my hand into their hand, I turned and I looked at the hand. It was Baekhyun's hand. I looked at him, "I can feel you shaking, it is ok. It's just walking and sitting." I nodded. Then it was our turn to walk down. As we were walking down, Baekhyun was still holding my hand, I was blushing so hard because my friend was cheering for us. 

~~~~~~~~~

"And even though this maybe our last time to see each other, everybody here will be remember by everyone. Every friend has become a part of us and a part of me. CONGRATS CLASS OF 2014 YOU MADE IT!!!!" 

"WOOHOO!!!!!!" 

I was just finished making my speech, at first I was nervous but I realized that it ok so what. Everybody stood up and threw their hats up in the air. I walked off the stage and my friend came up to me and hugged me, "THAT WAS A GREAT SPEECH!!! I CRIED!!" I giggled and we all walked to our families. I have to confess to Baekhyun before this all ends. I tried looking for him but I can't find him, I looked down, and then, "ABBY!!" I turned and Baekhyun came running to me, he stopped in front of me, "I was looking all over for you~"  my eyes widen"I was looking all over for you~" my eyes widen, "B-Bwo? You were looking for me?" He nodded, "I have to tell you something." he said as he turned his head look at a girl, and she nodded. I-Is that is girlfriend? Is this the answer to my confession....... 

He turned back and looked at me, "A-Abby! I-" 

"I LIKE YOU, BAEKHYUN!" 

---Baekhyun's POV--

I was looking for Abby, and I couldn't find her, then I saw a familiar figure in the distance, "ABBY!!" she turned and my heart skipped. I stopped in front of her, "I was looking all over for you~" I said to her. "B-Bwo? You were looking for me?" I nodded, "I have to tell you something~" SHIT! I don't have confident to tell her! I turned and saw my aunt, she has helped me through all my love problems. I looked at her and she nodded, telling me to tell her. I nodded and turned back to Abby.

"A-Abby! I-"

"I LIKE YOU, BAEKHYUN!"

My eyes widen and I looked at Abby, d-did she just say she likes me?~ "I-I'm confessing now because all those year of loving you afar was hurting me, I was afraid of rejections, and I was afraid of facing you, but I can tell you have a girlfriend and I know the answer to my confession. Also, thanks for helping me." Abby said to me, I kind of blushed and my heart was beating fast, "Y0You think I have a girlfriend?" I said to her, "Well the girl over there, right?" She ponited to behind and I turned and I saw my aunt, I looked at her and started laughing. 

"B-BWOYA!!" she said. I stopped laughing and looked at her, "She's my aunt~" Her eyes widen and she turned red and she looked down, "WELL, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?" I chuckled, "Cause you didn't ask." She looked up at me and pouted, GOSH SHE IS CUTE! "Well, now it is my turn~" "Your turn?" I nodded, "Abby, I have loved you from afar too, I too was afraid of rejections, so I waent to my aunt and she helped me, I tried confessing to you, but I was scared. But, now I'm here confessing. I know this is late and all but Abby......will you be my girlfriend?" 

---Your POV--

"Well, now it is my turn~" "Your turn?" I said and he nodded, "Abby, I have loved you from afar too, I too was afraid of rejections, so I went to my aunt and she helped me, I tried confessing to you, but I was scared. But, now I'm here confessing. I know this is late and all but Abby......will you be my girlfriend?" 

I blushed as he confess and I hugged him, These were the word I have been waiting for such a long long time~ "Yes, Baehyun, I'll be your girlfriend~" He hugged back and I pulled away just a little though. He leaned in and I tip toed a bit and also leaned in, and finally our lips touched. It was the most wonderful feeling ever, my first kiss, taken away by the person I want. Everything around us seemed to slow down and glow. He smiled the kiss and I did too. We stayed like this for a while. 

After a while, I broke the kiss and he rested his forehead on mine, and looked into my eyes.

"I love you, Abby~" 

"I love you, Baekhyun" 

A/N: Sorry Abby for taking so long but I hope you like it! I will get your Luhan imagine done! :]