52. Imagine D.O

For Ana

I woke up to some construction sound, I groan in bed and sit up. I rubbed my eyes and I stretched. I looked to my left and saw my family picture. I lose my parents three years ago. I now live with my grandma now, I love her because she was like my mom. I got up and got ready for school.

I braided my hair into a fish tail and then I changed. I changed into a light gray shirt that said, "Nobody is boss like me" and I wore a gray cardigan and I put on my black combat boots. I walked downstairs and I made myself breakfast. I looked at the time and I was gonna be late, I ate my toast and ran out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally made it to school. PHEW! I walked into the school ground and everyone was starring at me. Also, I am a NEW kid here. So everyone treats me different, I walked to my classroom, and sat down at my seat, I sigh and took out my textbook.

I don't want to be different, I want to be the same as everyone. I started taking notes, before the teacher came.

Class soon started and I finished taking notes. So I just sat there, my guess was the teacher notice and she asked me, "Excuse me, Ana? What are you doing?" I was startled, "I-I finished taking notes, well I took notes before the class started." Her eyes widen, "WOW! That's great, good job~" I smiled but everyone else was glaring at me except for one. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and his face turned red, he looked away. I was confused why did he do that.

Soon lunch came, I walked to the rooftop where I, as a loner, always eat at. Sometimes, I would compose songs up there. It made be feel free and refreshed. When I opened the door, I heard someone sings,

~Maen cheoeum ne kkum, ne mal, geu nunmulboda jinhan

Tto cheongugui nektaboda dalkomhaetdeon

Yes, you are my baby baby baby, baby baby baby

Yaksokhae na meomchuji anheulge

Geudaeman bomyeo~

It sounded like a guy, I slowly opened the door and I looked at the guy. It was the guy that was smiling at me earlier. I was memorized into his voice that I didn't notice he stopped and was looking at me, I looked at him and I blushed.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

I walked through the door, "I was gonna ask you the same thing..." He smiled and walked to me, "I'm Do Kyungsoo." He stuck his hand out and I grabbed his hand and shook it, "I'm Ana~"

He smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While we were up there, he would just laugh and smile, I didn't understand why but I thought it was cute, so I let him be. I was laughing and telling him jokes. He laughed and just smiled. After that the bell ranged and I got up. He smiled and did the same. I giggled. I walked out and he followed, he even walked me to class. HE WAS SO SWEET!

Soon, Kyungsoo and me became close. I noticed he didn't talk much and when people talk to him, he would just nod sometimes people would just leave with a frown and look irritated. Sometimes he got picked one, but whenever he got picked on. I would save him and he would just tug my sleeve and shake his head. Sometimes I WISHED HE CAN JUST TALK! LIKE BEFORE WHEN HE INTRODUCED HIMSELF!

One day, I came to school and Kyungsoo wasn't there. I was worried. After lunch, I saw him walking with his friend. He looked at me and I smiled, he just rolled his eyes and walked away. I didn't know why he did that but, it cut through me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Few days later, Kyungsoo and me have became further apart from each other, I was now...........a loner....again. I have been alone, sometimes I have a feeling that Kyungsoo notices but he doesn't do anything about it.........A girl came up to me when I was walking to class, "You're the girl that use to hang out with Kyungsoo, right?" I nodded. "Well, he wanted me to tell you he was just using you." My heart hurts like it was stab millions of times, I look down, "O-Oh..." she smirked and walked away.

I was now walking to PE and I heard these girl talking about Kyungsoo, but I couldn't hear them. I changed and went to the track. We were gonna running. It was VERY HOT!

Soon, we started and we ran about two laps around the track field, I saw Kyungsoo sitting on the bench, he was shaking his leg. He has never done that before, he seemed anxious. I was running when a guy pushed me and I stepped wrong and fell. I hiss in pain. The PE teacher came and picked me up, she walked me to the bench and she told me to stay here for a while, I was crying but IT REALLY HURT. I can't help but cry, I also skinned my knee, it was bleeding.

I heard someone's footstep and I looked up and it was Kyungsoo. He seemed worried and he sat down next to me, I scooted and he scooted over. I glared at him and his eyes widen. "CAN YOU STOP!!!" he didn't say anything. "ARE YOU DEAF!!! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SO WEIRD! I WISH I HAD NEVER MET YOU!" Then I limped away. I looked back and his head was down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was now in the nurse's office and nurse was treating my injuring. I looked around the office and they're was a pictures of Kyungsoo. "Why are there pictures of Kyungsoo?" I asked the nurse, she looks at me and said, "He's my son." My eyes widen and I looked at her name tag, "Mrs. Do" I nodded. "Why doesn't he talk?" I asked her. "Kyungsoo? He does." "Not with me but......not anymore." I told her. She nodded. "You know.......Kyungsoo is deaf right?"

My eyes widen. "B-Bwo?" She looked at me, "My son, Kyungsoo, he's deaf.He can read people lip but sometimes he just follows what they are doing~" I nodded. That is why whenever I laugh, he laughs and whenever I smile, he smiles.

After she was done, I got up, "So where is Kyungsoo now?" She looked at me and then she looked down, "He is having surgery on his ear." My eyes widen. "They said that if they can't fix his hearing, he can die." My eyes widen and I ran out the door.

I have to make it on time. I can't lose him.......I-I-I LOVE HIM! 

I ran to the hospital and I went to the check list hanging on the nurse's desk and he was in the ER Room on floor 7. I went to the elevator and when I reached floor 7, I ran out and ran to the ER Room. When I got there, there was a guy there. I believe it was his dad. I walked to him and he looked at me, "I-I-Is kyungsoo in there?" He nodded. "You can go in." "I thought you can;t go in the ER room?" "It's ok just go." I nodded and went in there. 

I saw Kyungsoo on the bed. He looked so helpless and I walked closer and closer. Tears streamed down my face. When I came to the bed, I took my hand caresses his cheek. I cried, I wanted to tell him I love him. "K-Kyungsoo, I'm not sure if you can hear me but I love you. You're my only friend, you gave me company when I needed it. I'm sorry I said those things, I-I-I' really am.........." I fell on the floor and started crying. 

Then I felt a hand touch my head. My eyes widen and I looked up and it was Kyungsoo, I got up and he gave me a soft smile, "I-I-I heard everything, I love you too." I smiled and cried more~ The soon came in and I walked out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Few Hours later, I was able to visit him, He was sitting up on the bed. HE LOOKS SO CUTE! I walked in and sat down on the chair next to the bed. He caressess my face, like I did to him. I smiled and kissed his hand, while blushing. He then grabbed my chin and kissed me, at first I was startled but I kissed back. I smiled and so did he. 

He broke the kiss and I blush. 

"I love you~ Ana." 

I got to hear his voice again and he........can hear mine. 

Sorry, Ana! for taking so long! I hope you like it!