14. Imagine Kris

Another Request For Pauline

(This --> { } is what you or him his thinking)

I woke up to hearing a growl, my eyes turned red, and I got up and went out my house, and turned into a wolf, I ran to the woods, I stop at a cliff and turned into a human. I can hear someone come closer and closer...........................his strong arms wrapped my waist and his chin rested on my shoulders. 'Why did you call me out here?" "Because I miss you" he said.

You may not understand what is going on, Here take my hand and we will travel to the past...

---------------------------1 year ago-----------------------

I woke up and got ready for school, I buttoned up my uniform and went downstairs, I made breakfast for myself. After eating I went to school, I'm always the first to arrive. But this time I wasn't. I looked at him and he looked at me, we can both hear our heat beat skip a beat. He was tall and he had such beautiful eyes, and his lips were so small, I then remember he was one of my classmates, Kris, I believe.

----Kris's POV-----

I can feel someone coming closer to the school, I turned and it was Pauline, my heart skip, and she saw me we looked at each other and, I can feel her heart, skip a beat too. She then smiled at me and I blushed, I loved her smile. She walked into the school, I also walked into the school.

---Your POV-------

I saw Kris, gosh!! I had a crush on him ever since, but I couldn't date him, he was with he black wolf, I was with the white wolf, Us wolves have been enemies for thousands of years. But I really love Kris.

I walk in the school and he did too, He walked side by side next me, we got to the class, he let me in first and I smiled at him and he smiled back, my heart skipped a beat, I went to my desk and he pulled out a chair and sat in front of me, "What are you doing?" he looked at me and put his head on his desk, "You're really pretty." I blushed and said, "Thank you, I think you are really handsome." He blushed and put his arms to cover his head and said, "Don't say that." I blushed really hard by his cuteness and I laughed, he looked up with puppies eye, I put my head on my desk and did the same puppy eyes, he laughed at me and pinch my cheeks, I got up and did the same to him.

---Kris's POV------

{She pinch my cheeks} I laughed and then school began, I know that she is a wolf and that we cannot date but I love her but I'm glad she doesn't know that I'm a wolf, I watch her everyday, she is so special to me, I'm glad I got to talk to her today. I want to hang out with her everyday.

----Your POV-----

Two months have already passed, Kris and I got pretty close, we would laugh and argue at each other but we do have a awesome friendship, today was Saturday and Kris and I are going to the mall to hang out, I wore my dark navy blue jeans, with a white tank top, with my black combat boots, and a dark navy blue cardigan.

I went outside and Kris was there waiting for me, I smiled and put my arms around his arms, and we walked all to the way to the mall. When we got there a lot of girls crowd us, I got pushed out and went to go sit at a bench in the mall, some guys came up to my and ask, "Hey cutie, want to come with us?." I looked and there was three guys, I got up and walked away, one of the guys grabbed my wrist, "Where are you going cutie?" I got my wrist out and scratched him, he backed up, and I replied, "If you losers think that you can get to me so easily, think again!!" my eyes turned red when I looked backed and glared at them and they backed up and ran away. I turn and Kris was still stuck in the middle of the girls, I laughed and walked away, then I saw Lu, my best guy friend, he is also a white wolf, if he finds out that I'm hanging out with Kris, my friendship can end up Kris.

I quickly hid from him, then someone tapped my shoulders, I jumped up and turn around, it was Kris, "Hey, Let's go, somewhere else." I quickly nodded, and when we got out, the rest of the white wolf pack was outside, {I'M IN BIG TROUBLE!!!}

They all looked at me and Kris looked at me, I looked at him, he held my hand, he squeezed my hands, 'What are you guys doing here?" I said to my pack, one of then answered, "Lu told us that you were with a black wolf! How could you!" I looked at Lu and glared at him, "I'm not leaving Kris, you can't take me away from anything I love anymore."

----Kris's POV-----

I can see Pauline yelling at her pack, I then saw my pack in the distance, now I knew I was in trouble, "KRIS!!" my pack yells, Pauline saw my pack and she was nervous, I can feel her, my pack stood next to me and glared at her pack, Pauline and I looked at each other, we then all teleported to the woods , everyone else turned into the wolf except for Pauline and me.

-----Your POV----

I didn't know what to do but then Lu tied my hands and tried to get out and then Kris turned into a wold and both packed charged at each other. "WHY ARE WE FIGHTING LIKE THIS?!?! WHY ARE WE ENEMIES?!?! PLEASE STOP THIS!!!!" I yelled at them and they ignored me, Lu then turned into a wolf and charged at one of the black wolf, "NOOOOO!!!" I then broke out of the rope and..............

-----Kris's POV------

"NOOOOO!!!", I can hear Pauline yelling no, I turned and saw block Kai, my eyes open wide, I then saw blood dripping down from Pauline's side as she fell to the ground, I ran towards her and turned into a human, I held her and everyone stop fighting, turned into a human and ran towards us. All I heard was her gasping and gasping, she then closed her eyes, I shook her to wake up, "PAULINE, WAKE UP I DIDN'T TELL YOU I LOVE YOU!!! PAULINE!!!" Lay looked at me, "We can take her to the tree of life." I nodded and everyone ran to the tree of life. When we got there, I laid her down next to the trees and she turned into a wolf then a human, she doing this over and over again, I then realized, she was turning into a black wolf, she finally opened her eyes and I hugged her...............

-----Your POV-------

My eyes open and say everyone there, I can see Kris hugging me, I hugged him back, he was crying, I though his crying was every cute, and then he kissed me, my eyes were wide open but then I closed them and we both fell into a passionate kiss, "I miss you, Kris.", he looked at me, "I miss you too, Pauline."

I now know, that I am a black wolf and we ran towards the woods, we were holding hands.

Sorry Pauline, for taking so long but I hope you enjoyed it!!!! :)

REMEMBER TO VOTE AND FOLLOW!!!