73. Imagine Chanyeol (Fluff!)

Requested by Charlene. (Srry gonna be a short one)

------------------------------------------------------

It was currently 6:30 PM. I was still stuck at work. I looked around and saw a lot people still entering in the cafe and people still in the cafe. I sighed and rubbed my temple. urg this headache...I took people's order and walked back and forth. This headache is getting worst! I walked up to my manager and gave him the orders. 

As I walked back, my vision started to get blurry and I started to stumble. I held onto my head and can feel myself fall forward. oh no.. but..I fell onto something soft. I held the arms of the person, "O-Oh..I'm sorry sir." I got up quickly. I heard a familiar chuckle, "It's ok, babe~" I looked up and saw my boyfriend, Park Chanyeol. I was startled, "W-What are you doing here?" I questioned him. He smiled, "Mr. Scott told me you were over working yourself and wanted me to come get you." I looked at Mr. Scott, and he nodded. I bowed, "Let me go get my stuff in the back." He nodded. I walked back and grabbed my stuff and went back to him. "Let's go?" He grabbed my hand and we walked out. 

-- Time Skip -- 

(Cue music! If you like~)

We walked home. We talked about our day, he talked about his practices and that Kai wanted us to go over for dinner in three days. My headache immediately went away when I was with him. "So why was the cafe so busy today?" "I have no idea, it's 7:30 PM, on a Tuesday. I guess that cafe is more popular today?" He chuckled. "Oh, are you ok now?" He walked in front of me and held my head. "Is your headache gone?" He sounded worried. I grabbed his and put them on my cheek, "Yes, I'm ok now~" He smiled, "Ok." 

We finally got home, we took off our heavy jackets and I walked to the heater and turned it on heating the house quickly. I rubbed my hands together, "Wah~ so cold!" I shivered. He chuckled at me and took my hands and rubbed his and mine together. I giggled, "Thank you~." "What would you like to eat?" He looked up, "Hmmm~ let's just make some ramen?" I nodded, "Ok!" I wanted to the kitchen and grabbed some ramen packets and started to boil the water. 

"Hey, wanna watch a movie?" Chanyeol said. "Sure!" I said. I went on my phone and saw a news article about Chanyeol and Red Velvet's Joy. (There is actually an article on it.) I know I shouldn't be reading any of these but I couldn't stop myself. As I looked through the article, my heart sank a bit. I know it's not true...but was it? I shook my head and put my phone down. I lowered the heat of the water and walked upstairs to change my clothes. 

-- Chanyeol's POV -- 

I sat on the couch and started to go through Netflix to see what we can watch. I heard (Y/N) go up stairs. Maybe to change? Ahh I'm thirsty. I got up and walked to the kitchen; I saw (Y/N)'s phone open, hmm maybe I should leave some pictures of me on there keke. I grabbed the phone and noticed she was reading an article about... JOY AND I!? What....oh no...she's probably sad now..

"Chanyeol?"

I turned and saw (Y/N) standing there, "What are you doing on my phone?" I looked down and saw I was still holding her phone. "O-OH! (Y/N) IS NOT LIKE THAT! I-I WAS TRYING TO LEAVE SOME SELCAS ON YOUR PH-PHONE BUT I SAW THIS! PLEASE DON'T BE ANGRY!" She stood there in shock. "Pfft..!" I looked at her and she started laughing. "C-Chanyeol! Y-You pabo!" she said while laughing. I rubbed the back of my neck and started to blush. She stopped and walked towards me, she put her hands on my cheek, "It's ok~ I know it's not true." She smiled, "Y-You're not sad?" I sighed, "To be honest, I was but I know you love me~" she gave me one of her gummy smile to me. I smiled and hugged her, "I do love you~" she hugged back, "I love you too." she put her head on my chest. 

"AH! The water!" She yelled. 

-- Time Skip --

-- Your POV --

After we finished our ramen, we finally decided to watch a movie on netflix. We decided to watch, "The Secret Life of Pets." It was such a cute movie. We laughed and cuddled together. I kept sneaking glances at him just wondering how lucky I am to get to spend time with him. 

"You know if you keep looking at me, you'll fall harder~" I gasped and blushed. I looked away and watched the movie. He pulled me closer, "You're cute~" I nudged him. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. I felt relaxed in his arms SO comfortable I didn't even noticed I fell asleep. 

-- Chanyeol's POV --

I laughed at the movie, "(Y/N), look at the cat." I got no answer, "(Y/N)?" I looked down and noticed she had fallen asleep. I moved her fallen hair away and kissed her forehead again. 

"Good night, my love~" 

- END - 

This one was very fluffy lol srry! but as I was writing this, AHH! MY HEART!💘 💘 

I hope you like it Charlene! Thanks for requesting!💕