39. Imagine Kai

FOR Viki

Everyday, I go to the library just see him, I may sound like stalker but I'm not. I'm just very shy, he helped me once and I wanted to thank him and I kinda like......him who am I kidding, I LOVE HIM!!! I didn't even get to know his name. That sucks right, well today I went and he was there. It's a good thing I had my homework with me, but this time I didn't come to see him, I actually had to study. I have a HUGE final coming up and it had 72 questions. WHY!!! I sat at the table next to him, I took out my textbooks and notes. I begin to study like it was gonna be the end of the world.

I got frustrated cause I didn't know some of things on the study guide, the stupid teacher gave us! URG! I took out my notes and I looked at them, after that I started to notice there was fewer people in the library, I was still sitting at the table next to him. I was getting so nervous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time went by and it was also time for the library to close, that's ok though cause I FINISHED!!!! YES!!!!!! I got out of my chairs, packed my things and left.

I bid my goodbye to the librarian, and she did too. I walked out, and went to the direction towards home, and then I heard, "VIKI!!!!!" I turned and..................

----Kai POV-----

I was looking at the girl and she was studying so hard, I was trying to study to but couldn't all that kept me distracted was her beauty, I finished my study. I turned to the clock and it was too early to go home, so I decided to study again. I notice there was starting to be fewer people. I felt like she was so close to me, it made me nervous.

Then she got up and packed up, she is probably done studying, she walked to the door, and said goodbye to the librarian, and then she left. I packed up ad deiced to leave too, where she was sitting, was a notebook.

It had her name on there "Viki", I like her name it was pretty just like her. I ran out and saw her, I ran to her, "VIKI!!!!!" she turned. The way she turned made her hair flipped, gosh she is so pretty! I stopped in front of her and she smiled at me, "Yes?" she said, I grabbed her hand was gave the notebook to her, "This is yours, right?" She looked down and her eyes widen.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! THIS IS THE NOTEBOOK, I WROTE ALL MY NOTES IN AND MY STUDY PAPER!!! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!!" She said, sounding really happy and lucky. I smiled, "No poblem!" I turned and left.

----Your POV-----

He grabbed my hand!?!? "This is yours, right?" he asked me and I looked down and my eyes widen.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! THIS IS THE NOTEBOOK, I WROTE ALL MY NOTES IN AND MY STUDY PAPER!!! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!!" I said, sounding really happy and lucky. He smiled, "No problem!" he turned away and left. I smiled. SHIT! I didn't get his name! URG!!

I got home and ran to my room and plopped on my bed. Wah~. I love my bed, it was so comfy. I stayed on my bed for a few minutes and looked at the ceiling. I sighed and got up. I walked to my desk and looked at my notebook, I smiled at it and picked it, I went through the pages to see if the work was done. A note feel out of one of the pages, I crouch down and picked up the note, it said:

I love you name it is so pretty, it suits you. Well I'm Kim Jong In, my friends call me Kai, I guess you can call me Kai too~ But here is my number sooo, call me maybe?? (A/N: See what I did there XD) My Number: xxx-xxx-xxxx

I smiled and grabbed my phone and called it.

"Hello." a deep, sexy voice answered which made my heart jump. "Hello?" I jumped back to reality.

"Hey, It's Viki."

"Oh, hey, I see you got the message."

"Hahaha~ Yep!"

"Yay!!"

"Hahaha!"

"So you want to go out sometimes?"

when I heard that my heart stop, I was about to scream but come on, I can be mature (sometimes)

"Sure I love too~"

"Great! Lets meet up at the library?"

"Sure!

"Ok then, its a date?"

A date!?!?!? YES!!!! I smiled and replied,

"Sure~"

Sorry, Viki for taking so long~ I hope you like it!!!!!