68. Imagine D.O

Inspired by Amy & Ellen's song, "Handwritten" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AHHHH! IMA BE LATE!" 

I ran as fast as my tiny legs can carry me, and I got closer to school, I can see the gate slowly closed. I ran faster and ran through the tiny opening, making myself safe! I smiled and panted. 

"You made it.." 

I turned and saw Kyungsoo, my best friend and my BIGGEST CRUSH! I scratched my head and nodded, "Barely." 

Kyungsoo walked to me and I stood. I looked up at him and saw him staring at me.."Bwo?" he looked dead into my eyes and walked away. To be honest, I hate when he does that to me, I mean I like him... ok maybe.. I LOVE him, but he will never share the same feelings. He just recently broke up with his ex, Rohee. They have been dating for 4 years, and I was their third wheel..I was willing to sacrifice my happiness, just to see him be happy, but ever since they broke up, he was different. He was cold to everyone including me. He yelled at me once and he just walked away, but I couldn't leave him in that state, I decided no matter what I will stick by him. 

I walked to class and went to my seat. I stared at the back of Kyungsoo head and I sighed. I looked up and he was already staring at me. My heart thumped and I looked away blushing. Kyungsoo still looking at me, I just tried to ignore it. The more he looked at me, the more I wanted to confess to him. Soon, first period ended, I got up and walked to Kyungsoo, "Hey.." he looked up at me, "Oh, hey" He got up and walked away. I followed him and stayed by him. 

The classes soon ended and lunch came by, I walked out of class and looked for Kyungsoo, I spotted him and I walked to him, "Hey." I said. Without looking at me, "Hey." I sighed, "Kyungsoo, you know she's not coming back.." He looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows at me, "What?" I got a bit scared, "R-Rohee, she's not coming back, she played you Kyungsoo." He looked more angier, "I thought you were gonna support me.." "Kyungsoo, I am but you know deep down that she won't come back." "I loved her... so much.." "Kyungsoo, there are people who love you.." like me.. "Nobody need me, (Y/N).."  No.. don't say that... I do, I need you.. "There are people who need you!"  "WHO! WHO NEEDS ME!" and without realizing it....

"I DO! I NEED YOU KUNGSOO! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT SEEING YOU IN THIS STATE KILLS ME, PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT!" 

I can see his eyes widen as he stared at me, I was scared at what he had to say, "You...can't, (Y/N)..I still love her.." Tears streamed, "Please, Kyungsoo.." He shook his head and walked away. 

---CUE MUSIC---

-- Kyungsoo's POV-- 

I walked away from (Y/N)

  "I DO! I NEED YOU KUNGSOO! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT SEEING YOU IN THIS STATE KILLS ME, PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT!"

Her confession made me confuse, I didn't know what to say. Do I love Rohee...or....maybe (Y/N).. To be honest, when she confessed, my heart skipped a beat. She was always there for me and yet I treated her like trash, I ignored her feelings and her kindness, I need to see her again. 

I ran back to (Y/N) but I got there, she was gone. Shit... I ran to find her. "(Y/N!)" I ran to the cafeteria and searched around for her, I asked her friends, they didn't see her. I ran to the classroom, NADA. Library, NOPE, rooftop, NO. I ran to the lockers and opened her locker, I saw a note. It stated my name on the cover. I opened the letter, it was (Y/N) handwriting: 

"Kyungsoo, 

Please don't be scare to fall in love again, I knew that you couldn't return the same feelings for me, but please don't lose faith in love, don't lose hope. I will love you even if it is from afar. I know you will find her one day and once you do..I'll finally let you go, please don't let go. I'm sorry if I was blunt earlier..Kyungsoo, please continue to love, promise me.

(Y/N)..." 

"No....No!" I ran outside and saw her, turn the corner. I ran after her. Don't go.. as I exited the gates. I shouted, "Y/N! I NEED YOU!" 

-- YOUR POV -- 

I decided to leave to clear my thought, I should give Kyungsoo some space. I went to my locker and left a note, that I wrote earlier, I was prepared that he wasn't going to accept me. I closed my locker and walked outside. As, I exited the gates and turned the corner, tears streamed down. 

"(Y/N)! I NEED YOU!" 

I stopped my tracks and turned and saw Kyungsoo, what.. He ran to me and grabbed my hand placed on his heart, "I need you..."  I looked down. "Kyungsoo, I-If I forced you, I didn't mean to, ple-" 

"NO! This is on my own.. I want to write my story with you. Please, I'm sorry, that I have been a jerk." 

I looked up at him and more tears streamed. "K-Kyungsoo... I don't know what to say.." 

"Say you love me, (Y/N)." 

"I-I love you."

"I love you, too (Y/N)." He cupped my face and kissed me. 

The feeling that I always wanted, the man I loved stood in front of me. The moment I always dreamed of..came true. 

He broke the kiss and placed his forehead on mine, "Will you be mine?" 

I smiled and nodded, "Yea~" 

He smiled and hugged me. 

He came back, he found me. I guess I get to write this story with him. We'll both be handwritten.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOOOWEEE! ANNYEONG!! HEHE MISS ME HUH! MIANHAE! UNNI HAS BEEN BUSY! PLEASE FORGIVE UNNI! JEBAL! ಠ_ಥ HEHE! ALSO PLEASE READ THE MESSAGE I AM GOING TO POST UP AFTER THIS IMAGINE PUBLISHES! KOMAWO! MUUUUUAH! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)