5. Imagine Xiumin

This was story was requested by Jeanette! I hope you like it!

"Please, when we are at school, please don't talk to me OK?" Xiumin said at you. You nodded, but feel a little guilty but you understand, he was the most popular guy in school and you guys are secretly dating, you felt a little hurt, but you did it for him. When you both get to school, you became two separate people with two different worlds. The bell rang and you went first then him, you saw his friends, and you knew Xiumin's cool guy personality was coming.

"Hey, guys" he saw you and pushed you and you fell, but you knew it was just a act and went with it. You picked up your stuff and walked into the school, and went to your classroom. Your best friend was there, she turn to look at you and said, "How could you let Xiumin treat you like that!" you shrug your shoulders. And you walked to your desk. Class started and everyone ran their desk and then Xiumin came in, you looked down, and he walked pass by you. Then, your teacher asked you to ran an errand for him, and you left immediately, when you came back, the your desk was marked with foul languages, your friend came up to and saw what happen to your desk and she was fierce with anger, she grab a wet towel and started wiping your desk, you helped her and tear were falling down, because you didn't want to get treated like this anymore. You have been dating Xiumin for 1 year already and 1 year was to much for you so you couldn't stop crying.

Two weeks has already passed and Xiumin was still treating you like S***. You started to feel really guilty, and when ever, he started to bully you, after every bully, you would cry because you know he choose his popularity over you. You knew that your only choose left was to dump him, and you decide to do that. Your phone rang and you looked at who it was, it was XIUMIN!! you decide to answer his call, he always message you and called you about 10 times a day, because you were ignoring him. But this time you answered, "Hello." (your conversation will be down here)

"Hello"

"YAH!!! Jeanette, why aren't you answering your phone?!?!"

*you didn't say anything*

"Jeanette, are you okay??"

"Xiumin, I know you love your popularity, and I have come to a conclusion."

"What??"

"I think we should break up......."

Next thing, you know all you hear through the phone was nothing, and you hanged up

---Xiumin POV---

What did I do and I lost the love of my life....................... why was I so mean!!!! Ugh!!! I hate myself!

---Your POV---

You were crying and felt so sad, but it was your only choice, you close your light and cried yourself to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You hear your alarm clock ring, you turn it off, and went downstairs. You see your mom and she saw you, she said, "Good morning, sweetheart." You smiled, and replied, "Good morning, mom. Hey, mom, can I stay home for today?" She looked at you and replied, "Boyfriend problems??. Your eyes widen and nodded. She patted your head and said, "I had the same problems with your dad, he got to focus with his sports and I knew we had to break up, but when I didn't answer him, he came looking for me and when he did, he was so worry and I knew I was still in his heart." You smiled because it was the cutest story ever and then you replied,

"How do you know he remember you?", your mom replied, "Because he was wearing the necklace I gave him before his championship game." You then remember that Xiumin was still wearing the couple ring you gave him, you guess his friends didn't notice. Your mom kissed you as she was leaving for work and said, "You can still stay home though" "Thanks mom!" you said.

Later on through the day, your friend message you and said, "Why weren't you at school?" You replied, "I didn't feel like coming today." (You and your friends conversation is down here)

"Well, you could of told me, that you weren't coming to school," she said.

"Well sorry, next time, I will do that." you said.

"Hey, you want to hang out at the mall right now?" she replied.

"Sure, why not. maybe you can make my day." you sent back to her.

"Okay TTYL!!" she said.

"Same!" you send back.

You ran to your room to change and then went to her house, you didn't live far from her, you then got to her house and then you both walked to the mall.

You both were looking around and having fun, you then stop to tie your shoes, you got and then heard someone call your name you turn and it was......................XIUMIN!!!!! He ran to you and you took off running too. You ran out the mall door, and so did he. You ran toward the park and he finally caught up to you and he grabbed your arm and pulled you in for a tight hug, you tried to pull yourself out but it was so tight, and he just won't let go, you yelled, "YAH!!!!! XIUMIN!!! THERE NOTHING BETWEEN US ANYMORE!!!" but deep inside you miss him so much, you hit his chest and then you feel your head lift up and his lips on yours, but tried again to pull away, but then you gave in, it was a very long kiss, you both then separate, breathing heavily, he let you go because he know you won't go away, you back up and cried your eyes out and then you said, "I didn't meant to break up with you, you were just so full of yourself, that it was the only choice left, and and I missed you so much and XIUMIN, I LOVE YOU!!!" you said, as you were crying so hard. He then let out his cry saying, " Jeanette, Babe, I LOVE YOU TOO, I thought I was gonna lose, I don't know what to do without you!! Babe!! I LOVE YOU!!!" You blushed and he saw your face and covered his, you pulled his hands away, and gave him a quick peck on the lips, and he smirked, and you turn away. He back hug, he kisses your bare neck, and you blushed. And he said, "I'm never gonna treat you like that ever again, and when we get to school, I don't care if your a nerd, I gonna hold your hands." You smiled and nodded.

You wanted that all along. He gave you a piggyback ride, all the way home, you message your friend to go home without you and she said she was already home. Through the whole night, Xiumin and you were together like old times, you look at the full moon and he put on the ground and you looked at the full moon and then at Xiumin and he sealed one last, deep kiss on you.

Jeanette, i hope you like it!!!!! it long to do but it was worth it!!! REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE PEPS!!!!! (if you want a request, message me!!!!)