13. Imagine Baekhyun

From now on when you see [ ] that is what they are saying in their or your head and everything will be from your's or their POV, so instead of using "YOU" i will use "I" Thank you *bow*

I woke up and looked around the room, I was still half-asleep, and was very tired. I suddenly feel breathing on my shoulders, I looked at my right and saw Baekhyun sleeping next to me, I smiled at his cuteness, he was shirtless and sleeping next to me, I didn't care because he is mine. I looked at his face and then I softly pinch his cheek, and he started to move, I stayed still, he finally stopped moving. I got out of bed, but all of a sudden, I got pulled back in bed. One strong arm pulled me in and now i was cuddled in Baekhyun's chest, his BARE chest. His skin was so soft, I breathe in and out, I look up and he was smiling at mel, I blushed, "Baekhyun, get you let go of me?" He shook his head and I slightly bit his arm, he wouldn't let go. I tried to get out of his strong arms but obviously his arms are too strong, I tried to wiggle out but I end up being tickled, "B-B-B-Baekhyun, geu-man-hae!!!" he repiled back, "an dwae!!" I started laughing out tears, he finally stop and I couldn't breathe,he still cuddling me and humming, "Baby" by his group EXO-K.

He finally let me go and I went to the bathroom, and he got up to follow me, we both brushed our teeth together, while holding hands, I finished before him and he whined, I kissed his cheeks, "I'll be waiting downstairs." I changed and went down to make breakfast, I took out the food to make breakfast, he came down and sat on the table and looked at me while I was making breakfast, I looked up and he was on his phone smiling, [It probably Chanyeol saying good morning] I thought. When I finished making breakfast, I set everything on the table and his eyes were widen open by the food, I started eating and he looked at me and whined, I looked at him. [I knew he wanted me to feed him.] I smiled and fed him the food, he smiled and munch on the food, "You such a child." he opened his mouth, "I'm child because we don't have our own yet." I looked at him and blushed, he smirked at me, I continued feeding him.

Finally, we were down eating, I walked up to the sink and started washing the dishes, when Baekhyun's arm wrap around my waist, "What are you doing, Oppa." I said. He smelled you, :I just want to smell you." I laughed. He started to rock me side to side, when I finally was done washing the dishes, he stopped and turned me around. I looked into his brown eyes and, he looked into mine, we kissed and we stayed like that for a few minutes, we both separated and he grabbed my hand, and we ran to the bedroom, he jumped on the bed, which brought me down with him, he leaned close to me, "Lets cuddle." I smiled and nodded and we end up staying like for a few hours

This was not a request, just something I thought of, and please remember to vote and follow! THANKS!!