27. Imagine Luhan

For Lissa

-------------------Luhan's POV--------------------

She is very beautiful, her hair is pretty today, her outfit was cute today. She looks so happy today too, Yesterday, she seemed sad, I wanted to talk to her but I'm an idol and she is a REALLY beautiful girl, too bad I can't date her. She always comes to the cafe and order a white chocolate latte with whipped cream, she always comes with a friend, but I guess today she is alone. How do I know all of this? well, I kinda like her, no, I love her, and I kinda stalk her. I read her blogs, I follow her but with a different name. I wish I can tell her I like her a lot.

-----------------Your POV---------------------------

I sat the table, waiting for my friend, Ariel; to come to the cafe. We had to go shopping today. I waited for 20 min, she is still not here. I went on my phone and went on my blog, I checked my notifications, nothing. *sigh* When will Ariel get here, I look up and saw EXO Luhan looking at me, I immediately looked away, I think they were filming something and decided to take a break, all the girls in the cafe were over there, except for me. I got up and went out of the cafe, with my latte. I went back inside because I left my phone but before I can open the door..............................

------------------Luhan's POV----------------------- 

I saw her get up and leave, I was starting to get sad. I saw something at the table where she sat at. I went over there and checked out. It was phone, I turned and she was already out of the doors, I grabbed her phone and went to go and give it to her. My heart kept throbbing and beating fast. I opened the door and she stopped in front of me. I smiled, "L-Luhan?!" she said, my heart skipped, and I stick my hand out with her phone in my hands, "You left this in the cafe, it is your's right?" She looked at me and smiled, my heart skipped again, "Thanks, I know I left it there! Thank you so much, Luhan!"

Now my heart was beating fast, "No problem!"

--------------Your POV----------------------------

"No problem." His smile is so cute, I wanted to just take home with me, I thanked him again, I bowed and left. I think I'm starting to developed for Luhan. "Hey~!!" I turned and Luhan ran towards me, "You didn't give me you're name!" I laughed, "Lissa, that is my name!" I ruffled his hair and walked away. {I can't believe I did that!!!} I walked and felt someone tap my shoulder, "ARIEL!" I said as I hug her. "Hey~ sorry for coming late! I got stuck at home because of chores!" I laughed and when left to the mall. I wanted to buy so many things but to lazy to try them on. So I followed Ariel and tried on some clothes and bought some, and then I had to leave. I left the mall and I saw Luhan running towards me, {Luhan?} He grabbed my hand and I ran after him.

We finally made a stopped near the cafe we met at, I was trying to catch my breathe and then I finally did! "Sorry, I had to drag you along.", he said while catching his breathe, I look up at him, and smiled, "It's ok, fans?" He nodded and grab my hands, I blushed, "Well, since we are together, let's go on a date." "A date?", I said. He took me into the cafe, where we met and we order our drinks and we chatted.

-------------Luhan's POV------------------------

Lissa, is such a fun girl to be around, she is cute and quiet! I wish I can tell her I love her but, I'm a idol and we are not allow to date. "So, Luhan," she said to me, I smiled, "Yes?" I can tell she was blushing, "Ummm, how is the rest of EXO?". Awww~ she is so caring, "They are fine!" {She is so cute} We ended up chatting until the cafe closed. I walked her home, {I'm gonna confess to her right now!} "Hey, Lissa?" "Hmm?" "What would you do if I told you I liked you?" She stopped walking, and looked at me. "What are you trying to say?" I lower my head and kissed her.

"I'm trying to say I love you, Lissa, I always come to the caffe, just to see you and your beautiful smile!" She stood shocked, at least I was telling the truth. "It's ok, if you don't feel the same about me, I get it I'm and Ido-"

--------------Your POV--------------------------

"It's ok, if you don't feel the same about me, I get it I'm and Ido-" I cut his off, by kissing him I was so happy, he liked me. I liked him too, even if we couldn't be together I still love him. His two strong arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer, as we were kissing. I put my arms around his neck, it was a long kiss. But I love it. We separated the kiss and he looked at me and smirk. I died inside. While walking home, we talked about what we liked bout each other. He was giving me a piggy back ride because I asked for one. When we got to my house, we bid our goodbye, but then I felt Luhan back hug me, "I don't want to go!" He pouted, I laughed and kiss his cheek. "Bao, we can have a date tomorrow!" He smile and nodded, "Ne~ Baobei!" We gave each other a good night kiss.

A passionate one.

Sorry Lissa for taking so long! But I hope you liked it!!!!