61. Imagine Xiumin (FT. Lay)

For Mei Li

~~~~~~~~~~

I still remember him.......

I still remember is touch....

I still remember his voice....

I feel like it is my fault, that he is gone....

////Flashback/////

I was waiting for Xiumin, my boyfriend, to get ready for our date. We going to a movie that will only be on tonight! We only have 10 min to get there and we live pretty far from the theater.

"XIUMIN CAN YOU HURRY UP, WE ARE GONNA ME LATE!!!!" 

"OK OK I'M COMING GEEZ!" 

"WHAT WAS TAKING YOU SO LONG!?"

"WHAT I CAN'T GET READY!?"

"YOU TOOKK ONE WHOLE HOUR!" 

"WELL, DEAL WITH IT!! GOSH!" 

"WHATEVER LETS JUST GO!" 

We went out to the car and we drove to the theater, but when we got there.....................

ALL THE TICKETS WERE SOLD OUT!!!!! 

My mouth hanged wide open and my eyes were wide open! 

I can't believe this.......

 "Well, sucks for us." 

I turned and looked at Xiumin, "HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!? I WANTED TO WATCH THIS MOVIE FOR SUCH A LONG TIME!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU XIUMIN!" 

"So what I didn't't want to watch it." 

I looked at him, "I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU!" I got out of the car and walked away. "MEI! MEI!!" 

----Xiumin's POV-----

Mei got out of the car and walked away. "MEI!! MEI!" I parked my car and got out and walked after her. "Mei, listen to me!" 

"NO, HELL NO! AFTER THIS I'M NOT GONNA LISTEN TO YOU AND YOUR STUPID EXPLANATION!!!!"

"BABE LISTEN TO ME!!!!" I grabbed her arm and held it tightly.

"XIUMIN YOU'RE HURTING ME!!!"

I let go and she walked away. URG! I'M SO STUPID! 

---Your POV----

URG! I CAN'T BELIEVE XIUMIN RIGHT NOW!!! I HATE HIM!!!

I stopped walking, I ruffled my hair and stomped my feet like a weird person. But, what I didn't know was.........

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I turned and saw a car come at me in FULL SPEED.........I froze there in place. Then, I felt a wind pass me........ next thing I knew, I was on the ground and when I turned around......and saw XIUMIN ON THE GROUND WITH BLOOD!?

"XIUMIN!! XIUMIN!!!" I ran to him, and picked up his body and held it in my arms. "XIUMIN! NO!! PLEASE NO!" I shook him, but he didn't wake up. "XIUMIN PLEASE! OH GOD!! PLEASE DON'T TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME!!" I cried my eyes out, then I heard sirens. 

"XIUMIN PLEASE!!! WAKE UP!!!" 

He opened his eyes, "XIUMIN!" he reached his hands up to my cheeks, I grabbed his hand and put it against my cheek, he rubbed his thumb against my cheek, wiping my tears. "D-Don't cry...Please don't...." I cried even more, "I-I Can't. I don't want you to leave!" He smiled, "Y-You won't be alone....I'll be watching you." I cried. 

"Xiumin, I'm sorry. What I said back there was wrong, I'm so sorry! I was just mad and I didn;t know what to do an-"

"Shhh~, It's ok. I-i'm sorry too.....I was selfish, I'm really sorry. Baby, I want you to promise me something."

"W-What is it?"

"Move on." 

That was two words, I NEVER wanted to hear from him. "B-Bwo?"

"Move on, babe. I know you always blame things on yourself, but I can't let you do that anymore, you have to move on, for me.....please?"

"I-I.........I only love you, Xiumin!" 

"Promise me this PLEASE!"

I was bawling my eyes out from crying, "I-I-I......I PROMISE!" 

He smiled and got his hand, ran it through my hair. He brushed his thumb against my lips. He wiped my tears away. "I-I love you~ Mei, I love you so much." "I love you too Xiumin. I promise to keep my promise." He smiled amd his eyes slowly started to close.

.

.

.

.

"X-Xiumin..........XIUMIN......XIUMIN!!!! XIUMIN!!!" I shook him, "NO!!" "PLEASE GOD!! NOOO!!" 

///FlashBack Ends////

Tears streams down my cheek, as I stared at his grave stone. An arm wrapped around my wasit, I looked up and my boyfriend Lay, one of Xiumin's friends, I put my head on his shoulder. He rubbed my back, "I know you still miss him.....and that I can't replace him." I looked at Lay, "It's ok. I have to move sooner or later....I promised Xiumin." He nodded. "i know. But I'll try harder each day to love you like he did." I smiled and nodded. I looked at the grave stone again. 

I'll always love you, Xiumin. 

I felt a gust of wind, I smiled because I knew who did that. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, Mei Li, for taking so long! I hope you like it!!