66. Imagine Luhan

Requested by RUCELPARDUCHO! I hope you like it! Also, thank you for waiting~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

//Flashback//

"RUCEL! BREAK UP WITH HIM!"

"NO! DAD! I LOVE LUHAN!"

"HOW DARE YOU TALK BACK TO ME! RUCEL I THOUGHT YOU KNEW BETTER!!"

"WELL, MAYBE IF YOU LET ME MAKE MY OWN DESICIONS FOR ONCE! I WON'T LET HIM GO!"

"RUCEL! I FORBID YOU TO SEE HIM FOR NOW ON!"

Tears streamed down my face

"I HATE YOU DAD!!"

//Flashback Ends//

I ran out of the house, I couldn't take it anymore, I can never do anything by myself, I always had to get my parents permission. I HATE IT!!

I ran where ever my feet took me, suddenly I stopped. I was panting so hard and then I looked up and realized I was in front of Luhan's house...I walked to the door and rang the door bell...I need to see him..

-Luhan's POV-

*yawns* "I'm SO TIRED!!"

"Hyung! You look ugly when you yawn!! HAHA!"

I turned and looked at Tao, stupid kid. "YAH! YOU LIT-"

*DING DONG*

I got up and ran to the door, I opened the door and saw Rucel, her head was down?

"Rucel! What are you doing here?"

She looked up at me, and saw her red, puffy eyes and tears. I hated seeing her cry.

"RUCEL!! GWENCHANA!?"

Suddenly, she hugged me and sobbed hardly. I hugged back and caress her hair.

"What's wrong Baby?"

She couldn't stop crying, I brought her inside and walked her to my room.

"Rucel, let me go get you some water~" I tried to move her hands, she didn't let go. I stopped and looked at her, "Rucel?"

"Please...let me stay right here.." She hugged me tighter. I rubbed her back,

"Ok~"

.

.

.

.