50. Imagine Sehun

FOR Paulie

I was at a fan sign today, but I FORGOT TO BRING MY MERCHANDISE!! MY FRIEND KEPT RUSHING ME!!! T^T How sad!!! I looked at her as she was in line, getting to meet EXO!!! I was getting jealous just watching her, she looked at me and mouthed, "Sorry" I nodded. I texted her that I'm going to the park. I walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~

I walked to the park and I sat down on the bench, *sigh* I plug my earphone in my ears and I fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

I felt a tap on my shoulder, I woke up and I rubbed my eyes and I stretched, my hand hit something soft, I turned and looked at what I hit...................SEHUN!?!?!? I put my hand down and I scoot a little over, HOLY! I HIT SEHUN!!! I looked at him and looked away. He chuckled, I melted inside. "So, what is your name?" I turned and looked at him, "M-Me?" He nodded, "P-Paulie..." "I like your name, it's very cute~" He said. I blushed, he chuckled. "I'm Sehun." I nodded, "I know, you're part of a kpop group called EXO." "You're a fan?" "Yea I am." "So who is your bias?"

I can hear my heart beat faster and faster, I got up, "I-I-I....I have to go." I walked away, I felt someone grab my hand and pulled me back with a lot of force. "KYA!"

*THUD*

My eyes were closed, so I open them, I......................WAS ON TOP OF SEHUN!!!!!! I got up and so did he, I blushed and I can tell he did. There was a long moment of silence,

"you're friend was right, you're pretty."

I looked at him, "S-She said that?" He nodded, I saw you leave and you were pretty cute and......he rubbed the back of his neck, "I wanted to know if you are willing o go on a date with me?"

My eyes widen, S-Sehun is asking me on a date!?!? "O-Ok." He looked at me, "Jinjja!?" I nodded, "I'll go on a date with you." He smiled and grabbed my hand. He helped me up, I smiled and looked at him. He smiled back, "So can I have your number, so I can call you?"

"SEHUN!!!"

I looked and he turned, It was Suho, who was calling him. "PALI! WE ARE LEAVING!" "ARRASSO!!" Sehun shouted back. He turned back at me, "So can I have your number?" I nodded, "Stick your hand out." He nodded and stuck his hand out, I took my pen from my bag and wrote my number on his hand. "There you go." He looked at him hand and smiled. "thanks, I'll you later." I nodded. I tip toed and kissed his cheek, "Bye~" I turn around and walked. I smiled to myself, as I was walking home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I reached home, I took a shower, and started on my homework. My phone started ringing, I picked up my phone and there was a unknown number, I answered it. "H-Hello?" "Why are you stuttering?" I suddenly know the voice.

"Hi, Sehun~"

Sorry, Paulie for taking so long! I hope you like it~