63. Imagine Sehun

For Shaira

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with a warm light shining on my bare back, I looked up and saw my boyfriend Sehun. I smiled and I noticed his arms were wrapped around my waist. I smiled and shook him lightly. "Sehunnie~ wakey wakey." He groan. "Sehunnie, pali~" He groan again, "5 more minutes." I giggled, and poked his sides. 

He squirmed like a worm, I giggled and tickled him. "S-Stop~" he said, I stopped and pecked his cheek. "Wakey Wakey!" He nodded and got up and I did too. We walked to the bathroom, and got ready. I finished first and changed; then went downstairs. I looked in the fridge and looked at the food. "Hmmm~" I grabbed a few things and put them on the kitchen counter. I started cooking. 

Then, I felt two strong arms wrap around me, I giggled. He nuzzled his face into my neck, "What are you making?" he asked. "Breakfast Burrito~" He smiled. "Sehunnie, go sit at the table." He walked away and sat the table. I put the burrito on the plate and gave it to him. I sat beside him and started eating. He did too. 

--------------------------

"AHH~ I'M SO FULL!!!" Sehun said. I giggled, "That because you had 3 burrito!~" I said. He smiles at me. "I love your cooking, jagi~" I blushed and grabs the pates and put them in the sink. He grabbed my hand, I looked at him, "Bwo?" I asked. 

"I wanna slow dance!" he said. 

I giggled, "Sehunnie~ I can't dance~" 

He walked to the living room and grab the radio, he put on, 'Open Arms.' He then walked to me and grab my hands and brought them to his neck; he put his hands on my waist. I smiled and we started to move slowly, letting the music guide us through. I couldn't help myself but stare into his eyes, he looks at me and he leans in. I lean in too. 

.

.

.

.

.

Finally, our lips touched each other, I smiled and he did too. He deepens the kiss, and I tip toed closer. We broke the kiss, and continued dancing. 

.

.

.

.

So now I come to you with open arms~ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: FINALLY UPDATED!! YAAS!!! Sharia sorry for taking so long, and thanks for waiting!