8. Imagine Kai

------------Flash Back--------------

"So, we'll go to the Winter Festival together?" You blushed, "Yes." you said, he smiled and give you a kiss on you cheek and said goodbye to you.

-----------Flash Back Ends-----------------

Your boyfriend Kai (yes, the one from your favorite band EXO!!) and you are going to the Winter Festival together, you both been dating for 3 years now, you always go together as friends but not as couples, you were so nervous and your heart wouldn't stop pounding. You got up and got ready, you put your hair up into a messy bun on top of your head, you brush you teeth and decide to pick out a cute outfit, you picked out a white button up long sleeve shirt, black tights, your white chucks, and a white scarf. You went downstairs and your mom made you breakfast, you both ate together, you both talked and laughed, you like it when you spend time with your mom because you were an only child.

*Knock, Knock*

You ran to the door and see Kai, he was wear a long sleeve strip shirt and blue jeans, with white chucks, he smirked at you and took your hand and said, "Lets go." You nodded and said goodbye to your mom. You guys just arrived at the fair, you both grab your tickets and left to go play. You guy both liked roller coaster, you went on so many, when you got off, Kai.........DISAPPEAR!!!! You looked around for him, and you couldn't find him and you shouted his name, "KAI!!!!!!" You started to feel scared and decide to walk farther and then you felt someone grab your arm, you jumped up and turn, it was KAI!! You looked at you with a worried face and a said, "I THOUGHT I LOST YOU!!!" you burst into tears and hugged him, you cried into his chest, "I THOUGHT I LOST YOU TOO, I WAS SO SCARED!!" He kissed you forehead, he held your hand, and you walked into the woods, that was next to the winter festival, you were confused and was wondering why he took you here, you felt like he know where he was going, you asked him, "Kai, where are we going?" he stopped and you head bump into his back, "OUCH!" you said, as you pout, he turned and messed your bun up. I pouted and then he took off running, you were soooo confused and ran after him.

He kept running and running but you didn't care, you knew you were faster than him, he went through a cave that was hidden with vines, dangling down, you went through it and saw a light, you then had you eyes wide open. you covered your mouth with your hands and saw Kai with a banner above him hanging saying, "PLEASE LOVE ME ONLY AND MARRY ME __________" you had tears of joy streaming down your cheeks, you had a 12 roses in his hands and walked to you and said, "I knew that when I first talked to you, you were the one, I know we have been dating for 3 years and I wanted to surprise you, I LOVE YOU, _______, now will you marry me and only me?" You jumped up and kissed him, he had is eyes wide open and you felt a smile on your lips, and you backed up softly and whispered to him, "YES.........,,,..,,,,,"

I hope you guys like it , remember to VOTE AND READ!!!!