46. Imagine Chanyeol

FOR Jam

"Sweetheart, wake up~" I can hear my mom shaking me for me to wake up. "MMMM~" I stretched and my mom walked away. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror, "Jam, Today is your first day of school.........again...... FIGHTING!!!" I did a fist pump in the air, and got ready for school.

I changed into the school uniform, URGH!!! I hate schools that have uniforms. So I decided to do slight curls for my hair. After, I was done, I checked myself one more time, I look pretty good. I walked downstairs and ate my breakfast. I went to the bathroom, and checked myself again. I smiled and bid my goodbye to my mom.

As I was walking to school, I was listening to "Auto tune" By Jason Chen (A/N: I LOVE THE SONG!!!!) I wan getting to the school, I was so nervous, OK maybe a little scared, actually REALLY SCARED!! My knees were shaking, I was so scared. I walked into the school campus, I felt a breeze pass by, I shivered.

I saw a guy, he had light brown hair, he was wearing nerd glasses, he had dumbo ears. As we was he getting closer, I found out HE IS VERY TALL!!!!! He looked at me and smiled, my heart skipped a beat, he ran pass towards me, and pulled me so I was.......covering him? Is he really serious right now, I'm short (A/N: Sorry if you're not short) and he is really hiding behind me?

I looked front of me and there was a pale kids running and stopped in front of me, he was panting, "C-C-Chanyeol~" Chanyeol was that the guys name, well the guy behind me. I moved to the side and Chanyeol was still crouched down and he looked up at the pale dude. "Hey~ Sehun~ didn't see you there?" I giggled. Chanyeol turned and looked at me and smile. I blushed and walked into the building.

---Chanyeol's POV---

She walked into the school building, and she was very cute~ "Chanyeol! Chanyeol!" I looked up and Sehun was there with his angry face, "Bwo?" "You should stop trying to skip school." "AISH! Arrasso!" I ran back into the school, and I saw the girl, that I was trying to hide behind earlier, her giggle was very cute. "HEY!!!", she turned, my heart skipped a beat. I ran towards her, "You new here?" she nodded, HOW CUTE! "Want me to help you?" she looked down, "P-Please?" I smiled, she is really cute, and tiny.

"Here is the office." She looked at me and looked at the door, "T-Thank you~" I smiled and ruffled her hair, she looked up at me, she fixed her hair, "What was that for?" I smiled.

"You're Cute."

---Your POV---

"You're Cute."

I blushed and walked into the office, "Oh, Hi! You must be Jam. I'll get you're schedule. " I nodded.

"You're Cute."

That was the only thing in my head, whenever I remember it, I would start blushing. The lady came back with my schedule, "Here, you go." I hope you'll like this school." I smiled and left. When I got out, and Chanyeol was there. He looked up at me and smiled, "Let me see your schedule." I gave him the paper, he was looking at it, "Cool, here." I took the paper back, 'W-What is cool?" "We have the same classes together, except for math." I was surprise. I nodded and we started walking.

I think I like him, what the heck! What am I talking about! I looked up at him, I observe at all of his features. He had big ears, which I find REALLY cute, he had double eye lids, he had nice lips, the top lips were smaller than the bottom. I blushed, and looked away. "I-I'm Jam." He stopped walking and so did I, "What did you say?" "My name is Jam, if you wanted to know." he smiled. "I'm Chanyeol, I'm also known as the school's happy virus." I giggled. "How cute~."

We walked to our first class, Art.

I got to sit next to Chanyeol, since he was the only person I knew so far. I actually like to draw, I was drawing a scenery, and I guess I was enjoying it too much, that I didn't notice Chanyeol looking at me. He cleared his throat, I turned and looked at him. "That is some good drawing." I blush, "T-Thanks, I love to draw." He smiled and continue and then the lunch bell rang.

---Chanyeol's POV---

Her drawing was very good, when the lunch bell rang, she go up and cleaned her brushes. I walked to her, "You know you don't have to that. The teacher's assistant can." She turned and look at me, "It's ok, I can clean my own mess." She said with a smile on her face. She was so caring, nice, tiny, and cute.

"I like you."

She stopped washing her paint brush, "W-What?"

"I like you."

I back hug her, she jumped at first and then got comfortable.

"I didn't think, I would fall in love. But I did, it was love at first sight. I want you to be mine and only mine."

---Your POV---

"I didn't think, I would fall in love. But I did, it was love at first sight. I want you to be mine and only mine."

I blushed at what he said. Is he being serious? Is he just playing with me? It can't be though, I can feel that he is telling the truth.

"I-I like you too."

He loosen the grip on my waist a little. He turned me around, I put my head down and bite my lips. He grab my chin and next thing you know,

HIS LIPS WERE ON MINE~

I kissed back and he broke the kiss after a while, "I'm glad you do, Jam." I blushed and smile.

~~~~At Home~~~~~

"Sweetheart! How was your first day of school?"

I just got home from school, Chanyeol walked me home, he was so funny and so cute.

"What, Mom?"

"How was your first day of school?"

I looked down and smiled.

"It was great."