28. Imagine Luhan

FOR Jung Amy!!

"Yoboseyo?" I said as I answer, the phone. *cough* *cough* "Amy, mianhae, I can't see you today, I'm sick.", he said to me. "Awwwww~ oppa, are you gonna be ok?" "Yea, I will." "Well who is there to take care of you?" 'Ummm, No one, I guess" "Ok, well I'm coming over to take care of you." "No, babe, it's okay" "No, I'm coming right now", I end the call, and grab my bag. I went outside and start the car. I drove to the EXO dorm, I lived about 2 hours away from the dorm, so it took a while. I finally got there, I rung the door bell, and waited until someone opened the door, *click* *opens* "A-Amy!?" I smiled at him, "Hi!" I said to him, he replied, "I didn't think you actually come over!" I laughed, "My baby is sick so I have to take care of him."He smiled and nodded.

We went inside, and my guess was he slept in his bedroom, but nope, he slept on the couch. I moved the blanket and pillows off the couch, and washed them. I went to his bedroom and did his clothes for him, after that I took care of him, I put him in his bed and went to the kitchen to cook for him. He seemed really sick. I felt two strong arm come around my waist. I jumped up, "Luhan, what are you doing, go lay down." He wined, "But, I don't want to" I turned and kiss his forehead, "Please?" I said to him with ageyo, he smiled and nodded.

I continued cooking for him, *BAM* I turned and ran into Luhan's room, I found him on the ground. I was so scared, I picked him up and set him down on the bed. I called for a doctor. The doctor finally came, "He is okay, he just passed out because he is sick and hungry. I'm pretty sure you can take care of this." I bowed, "Thank you so much!" He smiled and left. I went to check on Luhan, he was so pale and cold. I went back into the kitchen, scooped the congee into a bowl and went to Luhan's room. I waited until he woke up, he looked like a baby just sleeping. I touched his cheeks, and smiled. He has such soft skin. He then woke up, "Luhan, you're awake." He smiled, "What happened?" I looked at him and said, "You passed out, but you are okay now, here." I gave him the congee, he smiled and stroke my cheek, "I'm sorry for making you worry about me." I shook my head. I fed him the congee, and when he finished, I got up and went to go put the dishes away. When I came back, he fell asleep again.

I looked at him, and I got up, to leave to the living room. I felt a hand pull me in. I landed on the bed next to him, facing him, he was smiling at me. "I want to you to say here with me." He said. I blushed, "Ok." I put my head on his chest and closed my eyes. I can hear his heart beating, it was like music to me and I fell asleep and he did too. This moment could last forever.

"Wo an ni, Luhan"

Sorry, Amy for taking so long!! MIANHAE!! but I hope you like it!! :*