25. Imagine Kris

For @armorhead

I went into Bath and Body works. I wanted to buy a new perfume, because I was out of my favorite one. I walked to the cashier and paid for it. I got into my car and drove back home to see Kris, but when I got home, he wasn't there. I looked around the house, I searched every room. But nothing, I guess he is really not here. Oh well, he will have to come later. I made lunch for myself and I ate it, washed the dishes. I has been 3 hours already and Kris isn't home yet. I called his phone, he didn't answer. So I called him again, still won't answer. I paced back and fourth until he came home. BUT GUESS WHAT.....................I end up staying all night. I woke up and I checked our bedroom, he........is.......not........here?? I called him again. He won't answer. I walked into the bathroom and saw a sticky note there that said, "Go to the kitchen, and find a piece of paper." I walked to the kitchen and found the piece of paper, it said, "Dinesha, I'm sorry but I was thinking we need to break up, I'm a Idol and I need my popularity. My fans are always bulling you and I can't take it and more. I'm sorry," I dropped the note, and fell on my knees.

I cried and cried. "I KNEW I WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH!!!" I yelled out loud. I threw everything I saw in the house, I ripped all the stuffed animals and burned all the pictures, I threw glass vases everywhere. I threw away everything between him and me. I said on the couch burning the picture, and other thing, I went to go and grabbed the oil and I spilled some on the floor, while putting it back, I had a lighter in my hand and I accidentally turned it on as I fell and the floor started burning and the couch did too. I was now trapped IN A HOUSE THAT WAS ON FIRE!!!!

---------------------------------Kris's POV-----------------------------

"Shoot, I forgot my keys at dorm key at Dinesha's house." I turned and went into my car, and drove back to Dinesha's house. But when I got there, the house was on FIRE!!!! I kicked the door open, and I couldn't find Dinasha, I saw the dorm keys grabbed them, and went looking for Dinasha. "DINASHA!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!"

-------------------------------Your POV--------------------------------

I heard someone calling my name, "DINASHA!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!" I opened my eyes and saw Kris, *cough* *cough* "KRIS, OVER HERE!!!" He turned and saw me, then I went unconscious.

I woke up to a beep noise, I opened my eyes, I saw Kris sleeping on the couch in a room, I believe I was in a hospital, I remember everything that happened yesterday. I saw Kris and I cried because him saving me meant nothing. He woke up and I turned away, he walked up to me, "Dinasha, a-are you ok?" I nodded and replied, "Kris, you can leave now." He looked shocked and walked out. I cried and cried. *Bang* I saw Kris, he came up and................................................ HUGGED ME???? I tried to escape from him but I couldn't, I cried in his chest and he said, "I thought I was gonna lost you, I didn't mean to break up with you, I'm sorry, Dinasha? I lov-" I cut his words by kissing him, and he gave in and kissed me too. "I love you, Kris!" he smiled and said, "Aww! Babe I love you!" I blushed and he hugged me.

Sorry, Dinasha for taking so long, but I hope you like it!!!