32.Imagine Baekhyun

FOR Jenina

"Please introduce yourself."

I look at the classroom, they all stared at me. I bowed, "Anyeonghaseyo, I'm Jenina, nice to meet you." The teacher instructed me to go to my seat, "Can you go and sit next to Park Chanyeol?" I nodded and saw a cute boy waving at me. I smiled and sat next to him. "Hi! I'm Park Chanyeol." I smiled and bowed. There was a boy sitting front of me, he turned and smile, I smile back.

Class started and we were taking down notes, I finish taking the notes so I just sat there waiting until everyone was done. Soon, the bell rang for lunch, I decided to stay in the classroom because I don't have any friends yet. "Hey Jenina~", I turn and Baekhyun smiled, "Do you want to hang out with Chanyeol and me?" I shook my head, "It's ok, go ahead and go!" Chanyeol grabbed Baehyun and they left.

---------------Baekhyun's POV-----------------

I really wanted Jenina to hang out with us,when I saw here I thought it was love at first sight. When ever she smiles, I blush and my heart starts to race. I guess this is love.

-------------Your POV----------------------

I sigh. I looked out of the window and saw the sun coming from behind the clouds like it was playing peek a boo. I smiled and I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turn and it was Baekhyun, he had is hand behind his neck rubbing it, "Uhhh~" I smiles at him, "What?" he looked at me and said, "Uhh~ Are you free on Saturday?" I was startled. I nodded, his face lighten up, "Do you want to go to the aquarium with me?" "Sure, I love too!" "Great, I'll pick you up at 12!" I smiled and nodded. I think I'm falling for Baekhyun..........

----------Baekhyun's POV----------------

{YES! YES! I WAS ABLE TO ASK HER OUT TO A DATE!!!!} I thought to myself. I smiled and was excited through out the whole day, I can't wait until tomorrow!!

*BRRRRRRRRRRING*

"YES!!" I said, Chanyeol looked at me, "What is wrong with you?" I looked at him, and whispered, "I was able to ask Jenina to go to the aquarium with me." He pat my back, "GOOD JOB MAN!! SO PROUD OF YOU!!!" I laughed, 'Thanks, man! Well see ya, I'm gonna walk home Jenina today!!" Chanyeol waved goodbye and I waited outside for Jenina.

----------Your POV------------------------

I walked out of the school and saw Baekhyun, he waved at me and my heart skipped. {OMG!! WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE!!!!!} I waved back. "C-Can I walk you home?" He said. I smiled, "Sure, let's go!" We walked side by side, and we talked and talked, we have so much things in common. "And then Chanyeol's pants came off!" I burst out laughing. "HAA~ What the heck!!!" He laughed too, his laugh was so cute.

We finally came to my house, I looked at him, "Well this is my house! I'll see you tomorrow! Thanks Baekhyun!" he smiled, and I turned. I felt a hand grab my arm, I turned and Baekhyun's lips were on MINES!!! I didn't know what to do, so I closed my eyes.

We finally separated, I turned red. "I like you, a lot!" Baekhyun said. I looked at him, "What?" He blushed and said, "I like you A LOT!" No one has ever confessed to me before, he was the first. "I-I like you too" he looked at me and smiled. "Really?" I nodded and looked away. He pulled me in for a hug and kissed my forehead. I couldn't help but smile. "I'll pick up at 8 instead so we can have breakfast, ok?" I nodded and kissed his cheeks, we exchange numbers and we bid our goodbyes.

Once I got inside, I started screaming with joy! So, to clam myself I went to go and take a shower. After the shower, I calmed down a little, and I changed into my pjs. I turned off the light and went to sleep. *Buzz* *bzz* I grabbed my phone and I opened up my messgaes.

From: Baekhyun 

"Good Night! <3"

I smiled, and message back

To: Baekhyun 

"Good night, sweet dream..........oppa~"

Sorry Jenina for taking so long! But I hope you like it!!!!!