(Prologue) Met by accident

Kendall's POV

6 years ago

" Kendall! I thought I told you to get off the couch and fix the problem with your weight!" My dad shouted from the kitchen. He has always had a problem with the way I looked the people I hung out with and the things I liked to do.

"Give her a break dad. She is just fine, why do you do this to her? You know you hurt her but you keep saying this crap. Pretty soon both of us are going to live with mom!" My brother Clayton yelled back. Oh great another fight is breaking out in this house. I can't take this anymore I just don't understand why he hates me I thought while I was walking to the kitchen.

"Can you explain this?" Dad said while holding up the bag of chips I had eaten earlier.

"I umm--" I knew if I said I ate them I would be punished and I couldn't stand anymore crying.

"I ate them dad, sorry for the inconvenience." Clay said looking at the floor. I don't understand why he looked nervous dad loved him. He never ever gets yelled at for anything in this house.

"Oh I see, but Kendall you still need to stop eating almost everything else in this house. You could loose a few pounds you know?" He said back laughing

"I don't find this funny dad. You say that all the time. 'Oh Kendall can't you be more like Clay? Loose some pounds Kendall. Kendall your looking a little bigger cut back on the junk.' I can't take it anymore you hate me you absolutely hate me! Why? Why do you hate me so much" I said back trying to fight back the tears, as I ran back to my room.

Present day

"Kendall hurry the flights in an hour!" My best friend Susan called from the front door.

"I'm coming I'm coming!" I said back as I was brushing my long dark brown hair. I could imagine London already the people, the food, the buildings, and the Queen. Susan agreed to go to London with me to help set up my apartment. Dad and I planned to go when I graduated but after the problems we never really talked. Clay and I also got a little distant after he took the blame for my "mistake".

I quickly got down the stairs and grabbed the rest of my luggage. I shut the door of Susan's place as she locked it behind me.

"So who's watching your dog?" I asked as we got into the taxi.

"Uh, Alex is." She said back acting a little strange. Alex was her current boyfriend that's she's been dating for 6 months.

"Are you okay Susan?" I asked looking at her desperately.

"Oh, um, yeah, yeah I'm fine Kendall don't worry." She said making it obvious something was wrong.

"Susan I've known you for 5 years now. You can't get anything past me." I said smiling at her "Now. Spill."

"I just want to know why you haven't told me about the problems with your dad, I mean we've known each other for a while, and you've told me nothing." She said staring out the window.

I looked down with tears instantly coming to my eyes. "We just, had a little disagreement."

"Kendall I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring him up. I just. You just. You told me that this was what you guys were supposed to do together. And I feel like I may have been the reason for him to not want to go." She looked at me desperately.

"No Susan! Absolutely not. We got in a fight long before I met you. I'll tell you everything. I promise." I looked out the window and sighed

A/N I know it's short but it's just to get you introduced to the story.

-Peace out, Ash