Chapter 53

Kendall's POV 

I was woken up from the sound of an alarm. Choosing not to open my eyes I rolled over, now facing Ashton. Harry's arms were still wrapped around me and I started groaning. "Turn that stupid thing off." 

"Harry, I think that's your cue." Ashton mumbled into the pillow and Harry laughed. 

"I love you." He smiled and kissed my shoulder. 

"Mhmm." I sighed and heard him walk across the room to the other bed. The bed was suddenly colder, even though Ashton was there too. These beds were absolutely huge. 

I'm starting to realize why we aren't telling anyone now. Chloe, she's definitely one of the reasons. Dani, she thinks that Harry is horrible now. Niall, he came up with some stupid story that I was some girlfriend of his. And Perrie, she probably knows everything now. Either thanks to Zayn or Dani. 

"Are you cold?" Ashton questioned and I mumbled a small yes. "Okay, come here." He laughed and put his arms around me. I started remembering when Stefan and I used to have sleepovers during school. He would sleep in my bed and wrap his arms around me when I got cold. Stefan didn't know Piper at the time, but everything changed after he met her. We stopped hanging out, and I went to Susan again. Which wasn't the best idea. "Better?" 

"Yeah." I sighed and felt myself falling asleep again. 

"Wake up!!!!" Dani shouted and ran over to the bed. She jumped up and almost landed on top of me. "Kendall!!!!!!" She laughed and sat on me. 

"Get off of me fool." I groaned and pushed her so she fell on the floor. 

"We're going to Chicago today! Sucks that we have to drive though. We have to leave in 30 minutes!" She squealed and skipped out of the room. 

"She has way to much energy for being that small." Harry laughed from the other side of the room. 

"She didn't attack you." I smirked and threw a pillow at him. 

"Now it's on." He threatened and quickly darted across the room and sat on me. Using his hands to keep his weight off me. 

"Am I supposed to feel threatened?" I joked and he smirked. He brought his hands up off the bed and started tickling me. "Harry!" I laughed and Ashton walked away. "You aren't going to help me?" I questioned while trying to get Harry's hands away from me. 

"Eh, nah. You seem to be having fun." He shrugged. 

"Ashton!" I giggled and heard the door open. As if by reflex, Harry jumped off of me and hurried across the room. 

"Is there a problem in here? Harry?" Dani immediately shot Harry a glare and I giggled a little. "Did he do something?" 

"No. Ashton and I were screwing around. He isn't doing anything. And if he was, I can defend myself." I stated and Harry laughed. "What's so funny?" 

"No, you can't." He said. 

"Can't what?" 

"You can't defend yourself." He sighed and Ashton scoffed. 

"Really Harry?" Ashton butted in and Harry shrugged. 

"Wow. I'm sorry Kendall. I have to finish packing though." Dani explained and walked out of the room, shutting the door behind her. 

"I'm so sorry." Harry said and ran over to me. He wrapped me up in his arms and I giggled. 

"I know you were joking." I smiled and he shook his head. 

"I don't care. I hate doing that." 

"Then why are you?" Ashton questioned.

"Because Dani hates me. Kendall can't afford to lose anymore friends." He explained and Ashton nodded. "And. Niall thinks she's the girl he fell in love with a few years ago. I can't do that to him, he's like my best mate."