(Chapter 24) Why Do I Listen To Him?

"Mike said he didn't care. So let's go before it gets too late." I laughed and walked downstairs. "Did everyone leave already?" I asked and Harry nodded.

"They didn't want to sit around." He shrugged.

We walked outside and sat in the car. "It's 5, anybody want something to eat?" I asked and they all nodded.

We pulled up to Subway and quickly went in to order. "Oh, my God. Kendall?" Someone from behind the counter said with joy and I looked up.

"Perrie!" I smiled "You dyed your hair again." Just as I said that she ran around the counter and hugged me really tightly.

"Yeah, you know me. I dye my hair every 3 months." She teased and looked over my shoulder. "Who's this? They look really familiar." She said.

"Um, well this is my boyfriend Liam. And that's Zayn and Harry. Both very much available." I laughed.

"I'm Perrie." She smiled and shook hands with all of them.

"Nice to meet you." Liam said.

"Holy crap, you're British too. Are you all British? Oh goodness I'm so glad you're my friend." She said and I laughed. "I mean seriously you bring me hot British guys on the first day I see you in three months. I mean, what?"

"You're doing a great job of keeping your cool." I smiled.

"I mean Zayn's pretty sexy if you ask me." She whispered in my ear and I couldn't hold in my laughter.

"What? It's true!" She defended and the guys looked confused.

"Yeah, I think the same about Liam. Not those two idiots though." I was still laughing. "The first day I see you, you start calling my friends sexy, boy I missed you." I laughed again and hugged her.

"I bet you also missed your other bestie, Stefan's in the back." She said and pointed to the back.

"Bring him out here. I wanna see him before we head to my cousins." I smiled and she skipped to the back.

I turned to face the guys again and Harry was whispering something to Zayn. "So, did she think he was sexy, cause I would totally agree with her." Harry laughed and I hit his arm.

"Yes, she did say that about Zayn." I said and Zayn turned slightly red.

"Really?" He asked and I nodded.

"There you go mate you already got yourself a girl lined up for you." Harry smiled and continued ordering his food.

"And to think I didn't believe her." I heard someone say behind me. "The one and only Kendall has decided to join her low life friends again." Stefan laughed and I ran over to hug him.

"I wouldn't say you guys are low life." I giggled and pulled him over to Liam and the guys.

"So, Stefan. This is my boyfriend Liam and my other friends Harry and Zayn." I smiled.

"Hey, I'm Stefan. Nice to meet you all. I've had to deal with this one for about 4 years now. So I feel your pain." He laughed and I hit him in the stomach. "See what abuse I had to deal with?" He said and sounded like he was in pain.

"Shut up Stefan. We all know you had the choice to hang out with the loser that got kicked on the side of the road." I laughed.

"Yeah, without Perrie and I who knows what would've happened to a delicate little flower like you." He smirked.

"I can still beat you in a fight. Let's not forget I beat you in video games too." I laughed and the guys oohed.

"No you can't." Stefan defended and Perrie stepped in.