Chapter 55

Kendall's POV 

"Who was that?" Calum questioned while we were walking back towards the car. 

"Don't know. She said her mom was a stylist for One Direction." I shrugged.

"And you believed her?"

"Yes? She seemed nice." I answered. 

"Doesn't everyone?" He laughed. 

"Well, if we don't see her tonight then, she lied." I stated and he nodded. 

"At least you have a new friend." He smiled. 

"I broke up with Harry." I blurted and he gave me a weird look.

"I mean you deserve better, but doesn this mean you're going back to Liam?" He questioned. 

"No no no no no no. I love Liam, but I don't know if I can trust him." I shrugged. 

"So what about Michael?" 

"What is this, 20 questions?" 

"Yes?" He said in a questioning tone and I hit myself in the face. "So, do you like him?"

"Well, yeah. But, what are people going to say when I start dating Michael? What would Harry say?" 

"Who the hell cares? And, you wouldn't be boyfriend and girlfriend right away. Let Michael ask you on a date. Then, see where it goes." He suggested just as we got up to the car. 

"And if he doesn't ask?" 

"He will." He smirked. 

"Okay then." I smiled while sliding into the front seat next to Michael. 

"Are you sure you wanna keep driving? Cause I can do it." Ashton suggested. 

"I'm good." 

**** 

(After the concert) 

"What if they can't find him?" I sighed. I was sitting on the bed, there was only two of them. So, I would be sharing a bed with Mike and Cal. Ashton was the only one in the room with me. Michael and Calum were talking with the other guys and Luke was taking a shower. Caressa was actually telling the truth. I got her phone number and we were talking for a little bit after the concert. 

"They'll find him." Ashton sighed and kneeled down in front of me. 

"I can't lose him too Ash." I cried and he put his arms around me. "What if he hurts him! I told him to stay here." I cried into his shoulder. 

"Hey, he'll be okay." 

"What if he's not? I'm sorry." 

"Why are you sorry?" He questioned. 

"I got tears on your shirt." I sighed and rubbed my fingers over his shirt. 

"Why do you apologize over things like that?" He asked. 

"I don't know. Cause I feel bad?" I sighed and felt tears coming again. "I don't understand why I have friends. I'm so annoying."

"You aren't annoying. You're one of the sweetest girls I know." 

"But, I cry all the time. I don't deserve friends like you." I started crying again. 

"What happened?" Michael asked while walking out of the bathroom. His hair was soaking wet still. 

"She's just scared about Zander." Ashton answered for me and Michael opened his arms for a hug. Immediately I stood up and ran across the room to hug him.