(Chapter 32)

Ashton's POV 

Maybe this one's the bathroom? I questioned myself and opened the door. Ooh a toilet. Finally. I walked towards it after closing the door and heard small sobs from behind the shower door. I opened the door and saw Kendall laying there, with blood streaming down her leg. 

"Kendall, what happened?" I questioned and she turned away. 

"Please leave." She sighed. 

"I'm not leaving you. I understand Travis died. I know he was close to you, so I'm here. I wont tell you to stop because I know that wont work. But, you can talk to me, I have no right to judge you." I explained and she looked at me with tears streaming down her face. 

"She hates me." She said quietly. 

"Who hates you?" I asked. 

"My mom. She told me I was just like my dad. That's not exactly a compliment from her." She sighed and covered her face with her hands. 

"Listen, you deserve better if your mom said that. Let's get you cleaned up and we can go somewhere. Okay? Just like we talked about." I tried to smile and she nodded. 

"Okay." 

I cleaned up her leg and we went out to the park. "Does Harry know you're still doing that?" I asked after I sent a text to him to tell him the news and she shook her head. 

"No, and you cannot tell him. Promise me." She said and I gave her a weird look. 

"He's like one of the most important people on your life. You tell him everything. Why wouldn't you tell him about this time?" I questioned. 

"I don't know how to tell him." She shrugged. "I wasn't even planning on telling you. You kinda just walked in." 

"Well sorry if I ruined your plans." I looked at her. 

"Yeah, me too." 

*****

Harry's POV 

I checked my phone to see I had a text from Ashton. 

Ash: Hey, I think maybe you should talk to Kendall. 

Me: What happened?

Ash: Well, when I went to the bathroom I kind of found her in there crying with cuts on her leg. :/

Me: What?! Where is she?

Ash: I took her to the park to talk. Don't tell her you heard it from me please. I don't want her mad at me. She said her mom hates her? 

Me: I haven't heard from her mom since her cousin Lindsay died. 

Ash: Okay, well we'll be home soon. Don't worry. 

"Hey." Louis said while plopping on the couch. 

"Hey." I replied and Eleanor appeared out of no where. 

"Where's Kendall?" She asked noticing that she wasn't around. 

"Her and Ashton went to the park." I explained. 

"Ooh, you got some competition Harry." Louis joked. 

"Yeah, totally. Thanks for the support Lou." I laughed with the thought of Kendall hurting herself still in the back of my mind. 

"Wait, what?" A voice said from behind us and we all turned to see Liam just standing there.

"Hey bud." Louis said to him and turned back around. "Good luck." He mouthed to me.