(Chapter 15) Everyone's getting into relationships and I have.... My Food?

Kendall's POV

Harry continued walking upstairs after owning me about ages. Liam and I walked out to the car and I said "I actually think that I should be the oldest in the house. At least after you. I am so much more mature than them."

"Well, Louis has his thing for being the most mature." He joked and turned the car on.

"Sometimes I find it really hard to believe he is the oldest in the group." I laughed and plugged my phone into the speakers.

"Yeah, same here. Where do you want to go?" He asked and I looked at him. I really have no idea of a good place to go.

"Why don't you pick? I don't know anything around here quite yet so I'll pick in America. Just cause I'm that awesome." I said with a smile.

"I know the perfect place." He laughed and pulled out of the driveway. "You know that you have to pick out a couple songs for the tour right?" He added.

"Yeah, but I have no idea what to pick." I shrugged and looked through my playlists.

"Why don't you pick from your phone. Just make sure they aren't One Direction songs." He explained.

"Because I was totally going to sing one of your songs. I'm not that much of an idiot." I joked while looking through my songs.

"How about this one?" I asked while playing "Who You Are." by Jessie J. Next I played "Warrior" by Demi Lavato.

"I like them." He smiled. "Just remember you have to sing those songs like a hundred times. We also have to talk with the guys about the duet song." He explained.

"Yeah, I know." I sighed looking out the window. "So where are we going?" I smiled.

"I can't tell you that would ruin the secret." He laughed and I gave him the evil eye.

"So many secrets." I pouted.

"We're almost there." He smiled.

"Fine." I sighed and sang to my music until Liam turned into a parking lot made of gravel and little pebbles. The area was surrounded by trees and other nature like stuff.

"Is this it?" I asked with a confused look.

"No. We have to walk from here." He explained while pointing at a small trail leading off somewhere in the distance.

"How far." I groaned and laughed.

"It's about a 15 minute walk." He stated and grabbed my hand. I smiled and followed him towards the trail.

"You know what the best thing about secrets is secretly telling someone your secret by secretly adding another secret to your collection of secrets secretly." I smirked and he laughed.

"You got that off SpongeBob didn't you?"

"I deny everything." I said and he gave me a look. "Okay! Yes I got it off of SpongeBob. But is the secret that secretive that I can't know it?" I pouted.

"Yes, but it's worth the wait. Really it is." He explained and I sighed.

"Can you at least tell me when?" I asked.

"Well, one of our last concerts is on June 11th and the next is June 14th so one of those days." He said and smiled.

"You really have this all planned out. Don't you?" I smiled.

"For the most part. Yes." He shrugged his shoulders.

*****

We walked off the trail for a few minutes and came to an open area. There was a small stream with a mini water fall and a huge grassy area. I let go of Liam's hand and walk forward a little bit. "It's beautiful." I say in amazement.