Chapter 58

Ashton's POV 

"If Kendall didn't run into Liam, she wouldn't have met the people who actually kept her alive these last 4 years." Harry snapped at her. 

"She could've lived without you guys. Trust me." Dani shot back. I was just standing here awkwardly while they fought. 

"How would you know? Our music was probably there for her more than you ever were!" 

"That is complete bull. Why can't you just accept that she's over you!"

"Dani, stop." I sighed, finally having enough. "You too." I pointed to Harry, when I saw the smirk on his face. "Kendall has told me a number of times that their music, and ours was there for her more than her friends. And Harry, why can't you give her space like Liam does. If she wants you, she'll come to get you." I stated and threw my hands up in rage. "Stop yelling at each other." I added and walked out of the room. Silently I walked into our room and sat on the bed, putting my head in my hands. When I looked back up I saw Michael with his hands wrapped around Kendall's small figure and he looked like he was sleeping. Kendall, was cuddled up against him. Sleeping soundly. I couldn't help but smile at the sight in front of me. 

The door opened and Calum walked in. He looked at me and I put my finger up to my mouth, to tell him to be quiet. I pointed over to Kendall and Michael and he smiled, pulling his phone out of his pocket. Before he even took the picture I knew what he was doing."This is going on Twitter." He whispered and I laughed. When he was finished he came and sat by me on the bed. "So, how do you feel about you 'sister' dating one of your best friends?" 

"They didn't make it official yet. And, I can't tell her who to and not to date. Even if she went back to Liam, I wouldn't tell her not to. I would just be there if she got hurt." I shrugged. 

"That's a good big brother." He smiled. "Lauren and Harry are lucky to have you. So is Kendall." 

"They're just lucky I love them." I laughed as Luke opened the door. 

"Ooh what's going on here?" He smiled and joined Calum and I on the bed. 

"Kendall's sick. I guess Michael made her feel better." I shrugged and laughed. 

"Cute." Luke smiled and pulled at his lip ring with his teeth. 

Dani's POV 

As soon as Ashton walked out of the room, Harry started yelling again. "What is wrong with you?" 

"With me! Seriously, even Zayn doesn't think Kendall should be with either of you!" 

"Can't you both just shut up! Kendall doesn't want you two fighting all the time. She isn't with anyone right now, and maybe she doesn't want to be with either of you. I hope she doesn't just because it's going to cause both of you to have some kind of grudge against each other. None of us want that." Zayn sighed, obviously having enough too. "So, please just stop. And if you can't stop fighting, maybe you should leave Dani." He added. 

"Why do I have to leave? Why can't he?" I questioned and mentally face palmed. 

"Cause it's his job to be here." Zayn answered. 

"Fine." I grumbled and grabbed my jacket off the couch. "Bye." I sighed and walked into the other room, to grab my bag. "I'm leaving." I explained when I noticed the three boys, that were awake, were staring at me.

"Why?" Calum questioned. 

"Cause, I don't feel like fighting with Harry 24/7." I explained and threw my bag over my shoulder. "Tell Kendall that I'm sorry." I added and all three of them offered me a hug. "Please keep those two together." I whispered to Ashton as I hugged him. I turned to where Kendall and Michael were sleeping and I leaned over to kiss Kendall's forehead. As I left and closed the door I heard it open again.