(Chapter 10) First Date? Or Not?

Kendall's POV

"So where do you want to go?" Liam asked as I walked over to him.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"Let's just go for a ride for now then. Just to get you out of the house." He suggested and I nodded.

I grabbed my sweatshirt because it was a little cooler today, while he grabbed his and we walked out the door. He led me to his car, and we drove to the busiest part of town. I leaned forward and turned the radio on. Liam started drumming on the steering wheel when 'Counting Stars' By One Republic came on. I started singing along to my favorite part.

I feel the love

And I feel it burn

Down this river every turn

Hope is our four letter word

Make that money

Watch it burn

We started dancing and singing along. I saw a guy in the car next to us give us a You're-An-Idiot look. When the song was over I said "Did you see that guy? He was giving me a weird look."

"To be honest, we were acting like that. That guy. His face actually is like that." He said and I busted out laughing.

"Be nice now!" I said while we stopped at a red light.

"Oh my God! It's Liam Payne!" I heard some girl who looked like she was 16 scream to her friend and Liam waved.

"Can I have a picture?" She asked him.

"Sure, yeah." He said and the girl came up to the car. She took the picture and she looked at me.

"You're really pretty. Liam's lucky to have you. But trust me if he gets hurt. I will find you." She smiled. "Thank you for the picture." She said and skipped away.

"Oh my God!!!" I shouted and yanked at Liam's arm.

"What! What?" Liam said looking around.

"Frozen is playing in that theater! Can we see it please?" I begged.

"Well I did agree to do what you wanted to do today." He said and turned into the parking lot.

I started squealing and he chuckled. We got in the movie theater and I started jumping up and down. "We need two tickets for Frozen. Please." Liam said.

"Looks like your girlfriend is pretty excited." She said while getting the tickets.

"Yeah, she practically ripped my arm off when she saw the sign." He chuckled. Did he just say that I was his girlfriend?

"I'll bet. A lot of people want to see this movie." She said smiling at me.

I smiled back and Liam put his arm around me. "She called me your girlfriend. And you didn't deny it." I said looking at him.

"Was I supposed to?" He asked looking down at me while smiling.

"Well you never really clarified." I smiled.

"Okay. Then you stay here." He said pushing me towards a wall. "Stay here." He added and walked away.

I stood there for about 5 minutes waiting for him to come back. 'Maybe he left?' I thought to myself. But then I saw him come back in and start walking towards me.

"So." He said. "I have this extra ticket to the movie Frozen, ad I saw you standing here alone. So would you maybe want to see it with me?" He asked and I giggled.