(Chapter 21) Birthday Surprises.

"So, I'm going to warn you now. She doesn't like One Direction. But she might not know that you're part of the band." I said to Liam as we walked up to the door of my cousin's apartment.

"Okay, so I shouldn't tell her that I'm in a band?" He asked with a laugh.

"Just don't say the words one and direction in the same sentence." I smiled and knocked on the door.

The door opened and Lindsay had a huge smile on her face. "Kendall!" She squealed and hugged me really tightly.

"Lindsay!" I laughed and hugged her back.

"Who's this?" She asked while gesturing towards Liam.

"Lindsay, this is my boyfriend Liam. Liam, this is my cousin Lindsay." I smiled.

"Very nice to meet you." Liam said and shook Lindsay's hand.

"Ooh, He's British too. You did good cuz. And guess who else is here." She laughed.

"Who?" I asked.

"Kristy. She doesn't know you're here. She's in the kitchen." She said and pointed towards the kitchen.

Kristy was my 18 year old cousin.... Who loves One Direction..... Before I went to find her I turned around and whispered to Liam. "She's in love with One Direction."

"It's fine. If she recognizes me then she does." He whispered back and I shrugged.

"Kristy?" I questioned as I walked into the kitchen.

"Kendall!" She laughed and hugged me.

"How've you been?" I asked.

"Pretty good. Michael still hasn't taken me to that One Direction concert." She fake pouted.

Then I remembered something. "He hasn't?" I asked and she shook her head. "Well, your birthday is coming up right?" I asked and she nodded her head. "Okay, so I have a surprise for you. You stay here. And I'll be right back." I said and she sat down on the chair.

I walked back out to the living room to see Lindsay and Liam talking. "So, we're all going to go to my house. Kristy's birthday is next week and her surprise is there." I said and Liam caught on. "You know where the surprise is so you can go home and get it ready. And we will come in a little bit." I finished and he stood up.

"So, I'm guessing you want me to get the guys to come downstairs and meet her?" He whispered.

"If you don't mind." I smiled.

"Fine." He laughed and walked outside.

"So, what's the surprise?" Lindsay asked.

"You know that band she likes?" I whispered.

"Ooh that's so nice of you to get her tickets." She whispered back. "Kristy! We're going to Kendall's house!" She yelled to her and she ran to the living room.

"Is it time for my surprise?" She asked like a five year old.

Liam's POV

Kendall ran off to find someone named Kristy and I was left with her cousin Lindsay. "So, what part of England are you from?" She asked.

"Wolverhampton." I smiply said.

"I acctually don't know why I asked. I don't know anything about England." She laughed and facepalmed.

"It's fine. I don't expect you to." I laughed.

"How many siblings do you have?" She asked.

"2 older sisters." I answered.