(Chapter 26) 2nd Cousin or Nahh?

(Day 20 of 30) 

Jenelle still hasn't come back or even tried to make contact with any of us. Once again I felt horrible because Niall had no one. And it was all my fault that she didn't want to come back and now Niall is alone.

I guess the guys made arrangements for Stefan and Perrie to come along on tour with us seeing that Susan or Jenelle weren't coming. 

We have all been touring around Wisconsin. Liam and I have also been hanging out with my friends and family a lot before I go on tour for a whole year. 

Still nothing from Michael. I didn't expect anything from him though. He probably made sure that Travis didn't talk to me either. Which is stupid but whatever, it's Michael. What else can you expect. 

Just then I was getting an incoming call from Travis. "Hey Travis what's up?" I asked and Liam walked back into the living room. Everyone else was out and exploring and my mom was gone again. 

"Well, I don't know how to explain this." He sighed. 

"Well just explain it and see if I understand." I said. 

"I umm. I'm hungry." He explained. 

"Travis, you're 15 years old. Go into the kitchen and make some food." I laughed. 

"There isn't any food. I ate all of it." He stated. 

"Then ask your dad to buy you food." I said and he sighed. 

"He isn't home. He hasn't been for a week." He explained and I gasped. 

"Where is he?" I asked. 

"I don't know Kendall. He literally left me here with nothing. I ran out of food yesterday and there's no money to buy anything. Kendall can you come and get me please?" He asked and I was already up. 

"You did not even have to ask me. I'm headed out the door I'm going to be there soon to help you pack some stuff." I demanded and turned to Liam. 

"He left him there for a whole week with nothing! He left a 15 year old boy alone with no food or money. Why did he do that Liam?" I noticed that tears were running down my cheeks and he hugged me. 

"Don't worry, we're going to get Travis and he'll be okay." He said while rubbing my back. "Do you want me to drive there?" He asked and I nodded while handing him the keys. 

When we got to Michael's house I immediately ran inside. "Travis?" I called and he quickly charged downstairs. 

"Thank you, thank you, thank you so much!" He cried and hugged me. 

"Are you okay? We're going to get you some food okay? Did anything bad happen? You aren't hurt right?" I asked frantically while searching him for any injuries. Although I knew he was fine. 

"I'm okay. I'm just really hungry." He sighed and hugged me again. "I love you so much Kendall." 

"Travis I love you too. I'm so sorry he did this to you." I explained and Liam slowly walked into the house. 

"Kendall, I want to live with you. Please, adopt me or something. I don't want to come back. I mean you're my godmother. That should count for something. I don't want to come back here please. Kendall." He cried into my shoulder and I looked at Liam. 

"Travis, I can't just take you. I would love to get you away from him if that's what you want. But I don't know how." I sighed. 

"We could call social services. Explain the situation." Liam suggested and Travis looked at me.