Chapter 52

Kendall's POV 

When I realized what I was doing I opened my eyes and pushed Liam away from me. "I'm sorry. I don't know what I'm doing."

He sighed and back away from me. "Oh no. I just cheated on Harry." I started panicking and he grabbed my hands to get my attention. 

"No, you didn't. I kissed you. And that's what I'm going to tell Harry. So, listen to what I'm about to tell you. You're going to run out of here, make sure you're crying. And tell Harry that I kissed you. Okay?" He demanded. 

"But, that's not what happened." I said and he put his hand to his head. 

"Yes, it is. I got you to kiss me. It's my fault. Now go and find Harry and tell him what I told you to say. It shouldn't have happened." It was like he knew exactly what to say to push me past my breaking point. I couldn't tell what was worse the fact that I was hurt that he said it shouldn't have happened or the fact that I knew it shouldn't have happened but wanted it to. 

"I see." I sighed and felt like smacking him in the face and crying at the same time. I couldn't decide what to do, so I did both. My hand connected with his cheek and I swung around on my heels. The door slammed shut behind me and I cried. Why am I crying? I'm happy with Harry, aren't I? 

I was running down the hallway and around the corner. I needed to go outside, get some air. Someone put their hands on my shoulders and I shrugged them away. "Don't touch me." I snapped and the person laughed. 

"Since when do you tell me not to touch you?" I heard a familiar voice laugh and I looked up. 

"Stefan!" I smiled and hugged him. "What are you doing here?" I questioned and wiped my nose with my sleeve. 

"I figured you could use a visit from the best person in the world before you left for a year." He shrugged. "And it looked like I was right, what happened?" 

"Nothing, just me overreacting. Like usual." I tried to lie. 

"Well, I know you're lying. But, I won't push." 

"Kendall?" Harry questioned from around the corner. "Stefan, hey." he smiled then turned to me. "Where have you been?" 

"I was going to get some air, then I ran into Stefan." I explained. Which was mostly the truth. 

"Where were you before? Cause you weren't in our room like you said." 

"I'm 20 years old, I don't need my boyfriend asking me where I've been all the time. I'm a big girl I can handle myself." I defended. 

"Obviously you can't because you cry every time something bad happens." He snapped and I put my hand over my mouth in shock. Stefan looked like he just heard Harry speak a foreign language. Which is what I wish I heard. 

"And YOU go and get drunk every time a guy talks to me!" I said. 

"And you don't need to make me feel that way. You're the one who's all over Ashton!" He raised his voice. 

"He's my best friend! And he has a boyfriend! You're jealous of a gay guy." I almost laughed at him. 

"I'm not jealous of anyone. You're mine. Not anyone else's." 

"I'm not a dog! You can't just claim me." I said calmly and he got a smirk on his lips. "Stefan I'm sorry." I sighed. 

"Maybe I should just go." He said and turned around. "You guys just work this out." 

"Stefan." I touched his shoulder and continued to walk away. "Look what you did." 

"Are you going to run after him? Make sure he's okay. Just like you do with everyone else." Harry smirked and I pushed past him, running towards our room.