(Chapter 37)

We entered the room and I saw the guys being measured by another woman. The only weird thing about it was that they were all in boxers. I quickly covered my eyes and started laughing. “What’s so funny?” Harry questioned playfully and put his hands on his hips. 

 “There’s just something about guys in boxers that makes me laugh.” I explained while moving my hand away from my eyes. 

 “You look nice with short hair.” Harry smiled and walked over to me.

“Hey, put some pants on at least Harold. She’s a lady.” Lou laughed and pushed Harry slightly in the other direction. He picked up his pants from the other side of the room and looked at Lou with a questioning face. As if asking if he could come over now. “Sure, come on over.” Lou said and he came and stood in front of me. 

 “Okay, turn.” Lou instructed and I obeyed. I heard someone whistle, but it wasn’t coming from the guys direction. I looked at the guys just to make sure and I just started laughing at them again. Harry on the other hand was giving a death glare to the guy who whistled. 

 “We obviously look like buffoons.” Louis laughed and I nodded. They did look ridiculous. 

 “Half naked buffoons.” Zayn added and I continued laughing more. Causing the guys to laugh at me. 

“I think you’re more than half naked. Maybe like 3/4 ths of the way naked. I’m not sure on all the math though. Harry is half naked you guys. Not so much.” I laughed and looked down for a second. 

 When I looked back up I saw the guys whispering to something to each other and they all looked at me. “What?” I asked and put my hands on my hips. Adding a playful look with it. 

 Harry started walking towards me and the other guys followed his lead. “Guys.” I whimpered and slowly moved backwards. Suddenly they charged towards me they all wrapped their arms around me. We all toppled to the ground and they wouldn’t move. “Guys! Stop! Get your sweaty bodies off of me!” I screamed. 

 “But we love you Kendall!” Harry cooed. 

 “I’m going to lick all of you guys if you don’t get off!” I threatened and they all looked at me. 

 “Whatever.” They all shrugged and I groaned. 

 “Fine. I mean I was going to get you guys dinner but now I won’t.” I sighed. “I guess just Harry and I are going now.” 

 “Guys! She threatened our food supply!” Niall gasped.

 “Fine. You get away with it this time. Just because there’s free food involved.” Louis laughed and stood up, walking away. The rest of the guys left with him. 

 "So is there actually free food involved in this?” Harry questioned while trying on some clothes that Lou set out. 

 “She really isn’t going out of the box with these, but you’re still cute.” I teased and tapped his nose. 

 “Aren’t you sweet?” He joked and grabbed my hand away from his face. 

 “I know I am.” I smiled and his pressed his lips to mine. I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket. I saw that I had a text from Chloe. “Great, Chloe wants me to go shopping with her because Dani doesn’t want to.” 

“I’ll come with you if you want.” Harry offered and I smiled. 

 “Count me in too!” Niall shouted and I laughed. 

 “That’s only because Chloe is going to be there.” I said to him and his cheeks got slightly red. 

 “I will not confirm or deny that statement.” Niall laughed and sat on the stool next to me.