(Chapter 22) The Dying of the Hair

(Day 7 of 30)

Kendall's POV

"Liam?" Harry tried to whisper but I heard him. I just kept my head down and opened my eye a bit.

"What?" Liam asked him.

"Who is that?" He pointed at me and I sat up.

"I'm Kendall. Who are you?" I laughed.

"It's you? What happened to your hair?" He asked.

"Nothing happened to my hair." I laughed without really checking it.

"Yesterday, your hair was brown. You can't tell me you didn't do anything because it's purple." Harry said and Liam sat up.

"What?!" I said and pulled my hair in front of my face to check it. It was literally dark purple.

"It doesn't look that bad." Liam shrugged.

"Liam, my head is purple!" I laughed and stood up.

"Look at that. You totally got played here." Harry laughed.

"Where are you going?" Laim asked and stood up too.

"I know Jenelle or Kristy did this. So, that's where I'm going." I explained.

"I want to come." Harry said and they both followed me to the living room.

"Who did this?" I asked while looking at Jenelle and Kristy.

"It worked!" They laughed and high fived each other.

"This is not funny. Now I have to get Lindsay to fix it." I muttered and texted Lindsay.

"No, I'll fix it." Jenelle said and stood up.

"No, you'll probably make it pink and that is not acceptable." I laughed and got a call coming in from Lindsay.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Well, your sister and my friend decided it would be funny to make my hair purple." I explained and she laughed.

"You can come over to my place. Bring the girls with you." She laughed.

"Okay. See you in a bit." I said and hung up the phone.

"Who wants to come to Lindsay's house?" I asked and Liam, Harry Jenelle, and Kristy volunteered to come and we walked out to the car.

We got there pretty fast and Lindsay laughed when she saw my hair. "You two did this? Awesome! I have a perfect idea to fix it." She said and pulled out a dark brown dye.

It took like an hour for her to fix it. She left the purple on the bottom and dyed the top brown. "Like it?" She asked.

"Acctually yeah. I really do." I smiled. "Did you want to come over for lunch or something? Mom wants to see you again."

"Sure, I'll do anything for free food." She laughed.

"Food time!" I laughed and everyone walked towards the door. "You have to take your own car cause there is already 5 people in my car." I explained.

"I'll go with you Lindsay." Kristy smiled and headed towards her car. Jenelle and Harry were in the back Liam was driving and I was in the passenger seat. We were in town and I saw some guys driving around the corner going really fast.

"Going fast enough?" I thought and watched the car in the rear view mirror. Suddenly I saw the car loose control and slam into Lindsay's car. "Oh my God!" I said and Liam slammed on the brakes. Luckily there was no one behind us because I got out of the car as fast as I could. Everyone followed me out.