(Chapter 11) Again Really?

Liam's POV

"Liam. Are you okay?" I heard Kendall say while coming up to me.

"I think the question is: Are you okay?" I chuckled.

"You just got punched in the face, and that's what you say?" Niall asked.

"It didn't hurt." I shrugged.

"Still mate." Louis said.

"I've had enough of that bloody wanker!" Blair yelled and walked away. Niall immediately followed her.

"Something going on with them?" I asked.

"Probably." Zayn shrugged.

"More importantly, what's going on with you two?" Kendall asked while pointing at Zayn and Susan.

We all looked at them waiting for them to answer. "We just decided to go on a date." Susan shrugged.

"Awe! Susan!" Kendall said about to go up to hug her when she suddenly fell to the ground and let out a little screech and I quickly kneeled down by her.

"Kendall? What happened." I asked.

Kendal's POV

"Awe! Susan!" I said about to give her a hug when I felt the pain come back to my leg. I fell to the ground with a screech. Liam was soon next to my side.

"Kendall? What happened?" He asked.

"My ankle just gave out." I lied.

"Why don't you just tell him?" Blair asked coming back out by the stairs.

"Tell me what?" He said looking at me.

"Nothing." I said trying to get up but I hit the bad spot on my leg and fell back down.

"Just tell him Kendall!" Susan begged.

Liam helped me back up and he noticed something. "What's that?" He asked pointing at a blood stain on my pants. I grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs.

I made him sit on the end of the bed while I went into the bathroom to change into a tank top and loose yoga pants. I came back out and sat down next to him. "What was it?" He asked. I pulled up my right pant leg. "Did I say something?" He asked.

"No, you didn't do anything." I sighed.

"Then why did you do that? Again?" He asked and I pulled my phone out to let him read the message from Gavin. "That's why you said everyone was going to leave you?"

"Yeah. I believed him." I shrugged.

"Why? You know very well that nobody in this house thinks that about you." He said.

"I know. I'm sorry." I sighed and Liam lied down.

"Don't be sorry. I'm not saying that it's good that you did that, but just telling you to stop won't do anything either." He sighed and I put my head on his chest. I felt tears coming to my eyes. Eventually I fell asleep.

I woke up to the doorbell ringing.

"Kendall! It's for you!" I heard Susan yell and I groaned.

I got up slowly and Liam followed me. We got down to the last step "Hello, Kendall." A male voice said and I gasped.

"Why would you have me come down here by him?" I asked hiding behind Liam.

"Move over." My dad said to Liam.

"No, she obviously doesn't want you here." He spat putting his hand on my back.

"I'm sorry Kendall. He made us." Susan pleaded.