(Chapter 14) The News

"Ready?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Just look down." I said and I opened the door. I wrapped my arm around her and the fans were screaming stuff like "It's Kendall! There's Harry, and Liam!" Harry tapped me on the shoulder and I looked at him. He pointed at a sign that said 'I love Kiam!'

"Found out your couple name." Harry smiled and I laughed.

The Paparazzi started shouting questions like "Liam, how long have you and Kendall been together?, Zayn, who's that?" Then I heard something that threw me off big time. "You're a whore Kendall!" I stopped and looked up and saw the person who said it. I was about to say something when Kendall grabbed my arm.

She shook her head as if telling me not to worry about it. She looked down and kept walking but I saw a tear stream down her face. I stopped again "You have no right to judge her! She has a heart too." I yelled and Kendall tried to pull me with her. "No, these people call themselves fans! If you aren't happy when we're happy, then you aren't a fan!" Harry grabbed my arm.

"Come on. Let's go." He said and I hesitated. Eventually I walked toward Kendall and put my arm around her.

"Sorry." I whispered and she wiped a tear off her cheek. We got inside and she started crying again. "Hey." I said wiping the tears off her face. "It's okay." I said hugging her.

"This is why I don't wear make-up." She halfsmiled while wiping another tear off her face.

"No, you don't wear make-up because you don't need make-up." I smiled.

We walked into Simon's office and Kendall sat next to me on the sofa. "So, I wanted to talk to you guys about the tour again." He said leaning on his desk.

"I thought that maybe Susan should go with you guys on the tour. Just so Kendall isn't alone the whole time." He said and Kendall's face lit up. She looked at Susan and they started laughing.

"So, I won't be at her house for a year?" Susan asked while looking at Simon.

"Unless, you don't want to go?" Simon stated.

"No, no trust me. I want to go." Susan laughed.

"So it's settled. You'll be leaving on Friday to start the tour." He sighed while standing up. "But, I need to speak with Liam alone." He added and everyone stood up.

Everyone walked out and Simon closed the door. "So you're really going to do it?" He asked.

"Yeah." I simply stated.

"I mean, I'm happy for you. But, you just met her." He shrugged.

"I've known her for a month Simon. And I wasn't planning on asking her until the end of the tour." I explained.

"Well, the guys didn't explain that part of it." He smiled.

"So, you're okay with it?" I asked.

"Yeah, she's a great person and you seem happy Liam." He said and I smiled. "So I guess you should be headed home to start packing. You have three days. All you guys need to know is in this packet. Make sure Kendall picks out at least two songs for the tour. Also, she should be on stage with you guys for one song. I don't care what song it is. But the details are all in here." He explained giving me a packet.

"Ok, I'll explain it to them when we get to the house." I said standing up.

"One more thing. Make sure Susan doesn't get out of control. I heard a lot from Zayn and Kendall about her." He laughed and I walked out the door.

Kendall's POV

"You're coming with us now!" I squealed.

"Yeah, I know!" Susan screamed and we started jumping up and down.